Reviews for The Only
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Hey its me again! I wanted to read some more of your poems, so I am picking them randomly cuz I can't possibly read them all! You got like hundreds! Well this one was interesting. The line "I am the only girl born in this month"- I really liked that. It was cool. Keep up the great work!
monotonedsoul chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Wow...I’m absolutely speechless...I’m going to read all of your works; I’ve become obsessed with all your breathtaking beautiful poetry. You have a grand talent and I hope you pursue it, how each poem can be different from the next is beyond me. All of your work is beautiful...purely amazing and there’s nothing else to it, you inspire me!Cool Manz
Aimers chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wow. This was really good. It was kind of sad too. Thanks for reveiwing my poem.
crazy-lady141 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Oh! This was really good! Sad and mystical. Thanks for being my first ever reveiwer!Ps. Its okay, you don't have to agree on what I say. I am a unheard voice. :)
QueenSavvy chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
this was an excellent poem! I liked it. It conveys sadness that I know i've had personal experience with! Great job!
lunasilverstar chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
so so good. that's all I can say. just great.

leila*
always loving someone chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This is really good!
Kitty-brdg chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
wow... nothing else to say but wow.
InkandIntrospection chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Bravo! Bravo! A smooth personification of that feeling of solitude I'm sure we all have felt.
Dystorque chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Beautiful work. Full of emotions and simple feelings, but deeply meaningful! I love the repetition of "the only"
The Ever Changing Tonks chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
This is a great sad
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I loved the "only" of this poem and the strength it holds.
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I like this muchly...I want to say "I know how that feels," but somehow I think that would be rash. I love it, though.

Also: thank you for your review of my poem (Utopia). I absolutely ador your poetry. Keep writing, you have an amazing talent.
origamikitty chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Jeeze, I love your writing.. You make me so envious :)
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/24/2004