Reviews for Shadow
David Stephen chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Wow! The imagery of this poem is so vivd and detailed. It really allows the reader have an insight into this imaginary Judgement Day so to speak. An amazing piece! DS
LordK chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Okay... yeah, I can kinda understand this... very nice. I like "Dark shadow of my mind", that's a great way to wrap up your song. Good poem.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
One of those deep inspirational poems! Defenitely an awesome read...Kind of sad butt I guess that's why it's so good right now. Very well written!
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
wow.. poor hero... better not be my spiderman! lol, way to go awesome stuff
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wow, it was dark and great. I love the last paragraph.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
whats engulfed mean? ah well. nice poem, very real.
MagzRL chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I like this one. It's kinda short, but the powerful words make it incredible. Well done.

Magz.
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
nice poem. i like the rhyming pattern. please dont be mad at me, but i'm too lazy to read all of ur stuff. if you could email me the titles of the poems u think r ur best, i would really appreciate it.
saphirerose906 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
That was amazing! Wow great discriptions
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
wow.. beautiful descriptions.. very pwoerful poem
Amanda Ayers chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
WOW! That was good, no wait, it was great. WOW! You are a very good writer keep up the good work.

A.J.A
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Wow. That's really fantastic. really really. The only comment i hav is that one line 'welcome to imaginary judgement day' was a bit of a mouthful and slowed down the pace of the poem which i don't think is the effect you wanted. Great poem though. Especially loved the first stanza.
Qu33n of Spades chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Man, I love it. I do. Especially that line, "my own screaming hits my ears." I love that. so visual.