Reviews for My Wings
Arafax chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Not bad for a seventh grader. I rather liked it myself. The mental picture that came to my mind was very pleasent and uplifting. Nice work.
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Your author's note made me laugh, "Thank you for your patronage." haha We're all so fragile, I think.

This was more than half-decent. But since I've decided to read your collection from oldest to newest, I'm guessing that I may find that you have grown in the two years past.

I thought the idea of this was very interesting, a song being a "place" rather than an action. We all do have our own special places we go when we have to escape the mundane or harsh realities of life. For some it's song, for others it's thier writing. (and for those rare talented few, as you apparently are, it's both...) (personally, I can't carry a tune in a bucket, but I adore singing no matter how awful it sounds to others...thus I enjoyed the line, "Not once did she think about pride.")

Very nice...onward- upward- to number 18...
The Restock Bandits chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
You're welcome. Happy to be a patron. Ah, the years of terrible seviness, how I remember them well...
lioness2004 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I like it! Sometimes people, especially me, find it difficult to make things rhyme and still make sense. You pulled it off nicely! Well done, if you keep writing, I'll keep reading!
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Wow. Great imagery, especially with the whole flying without leaving the ground thing. wonderful job on this.