Reviews for The People of the Sea
Phifi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I like this :) It was good until the end, and then that last sentence made it awesome :P
spygirly chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Beautiful! Great story, nicely written. I like the whole thing about the choice, and the surprise ending with Atlantis.
LittlePieceLove chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I like it a lot! Wow! That was amazing.
Blaze Dragonsword chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Hmm...short but compleatly satisfying, very good job capturing the oral language most myths are preserved in. Hate to say it, but the Atlantis thing was a bit obvious...still good though.
Islandbreeze chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That was really cool, how the island was Atlantis, and this was very well written-the imagery was lovely when you described them in the ocean their change. Excellent myth. "declared “You are now the People of the Sea."-a comma between declared and the speech.
Shadow of Isis chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
A very clever idea, and I love the tie-in with Atlantis. I bow to your creativity. This was a wonderful piece, part story, part poem, in the way a mermaid is part woman, part sea creature. This is certainly as plausible theory as any, and certainly my favorite so far.
earthie chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Yay! I love this story so much! It’s so cool and good and neat and beautiful! *sniff* One comment: in the 8th paragraph, you have two sentences with “suited” in a row.

Have you told people that you’re restarting crown keeper? ;_; _

Have a fun thanksgiving, i might call you friday.