Reviews for Wake Up
NJ Is My Home chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
really good and very true
Lellida chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Aw, this poem is so sad! The repetition of the first line is nice- I imagine someone just sitting on the side of their bed, saying this to themselves over and over again. Not sure I completely agree with the message of the piece, but its strongly written and ends well.
hellokttychic31 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
aww, it doesn't always haffta be that way! but i def. know how you feel...gr8 poem!

oh yah, thank you for the reviews and the hug! you made me feel better D

Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
i take back all those things you said,

about yourself and no one else;

i take back all those things you thought,

about yourself and someone else;

i'd like to give you newer words,

full of fresh hope and happiness;

i'd like to hope that you're not sad,

and that your days are full of sun;

for you are truly wonderful,

to take your time and read my poems.
Kusje chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
ah i love this poem alot. reminds me of my friend of how she's too much intact of "fake" people-or "imaginary" ppl in like cartoons and stuff. so great job on this poem. loved it.
nine iron chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Wow and you like Echo Despise too, how have I never read your works before, maybe I have and forgotten but how could I do that, I apologise if that is the case, you deserve better. Wnother great wonderful work. You have a way with words I see among only the best on this site, CRW is one and a few select others. I am no where near the level of you guys but I can dream, well I practise more ( I find it the practical alternative to dreaming).

keep writingNine Iron
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
If you know pain, then you know happiness too. Very sad poem.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I need to stop living this fantasy, I have to.
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
It's kinda negative but I'm not saying that's a bad thing, it's good.
myno chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
well, that's a rather negative outlook, though i can see where its coming from. Well-written, at any rate.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
i like this. as well, the links in ur bio dont work right. theres no spaces in them :P sall good though. but yeah. and cool peom! i know this all too well as well.
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
another good one. i feel you. i like it, i just don't agree with the end of there only being pain in the world. i don't think the line should be changed or anything though, it's all good.