Reviews for A Fairytale Love
The Rain's Kiss chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I agree with this compleletly. I like the way you wrote this, and I myself often wonder what's so wrong with homosexuality? If it's love, it's love, regardless of absolutely everything else. Gender is a minority in love. I like the way you wrote those and the title fits perfectly. You'll probably think this is dumb that I'm adding this, but it wasn't in poetry form. I think you should put it in poetry form or put it under essay.
Aria-Starle chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
the love is still good, and i dont' care if you're homosexual, for god's sake being gay is NOT wrong!
halo chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
i wish i could send that to my girlfriends mother, then maybe she would understand that its love all the same.

beautiful.
aquagal chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
That was very powerful. All i can say is that my views didn't change...love is love.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
great message here, which is something for everyone to think about. personally, i don't agree with homosexuality but if it makes that person, couple, or group happy then i respect it. at any rate, i liked how you started the essay off with the childlike credulity of a fairytale moment, then ended it with a question regarding a realistic approach. thanks for sharing and keep writing!

p.s. i think you should continue this and turn it into a story or something!