Reviews for Reality Bites
Make Your Mark chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
Update soon? Maybe...? Hopefully? :D
HelgaBertoni chapter 19 . 8/18/2010
Love the story so far, hope to see an update soon!
M.S.S92 chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
This is a great story :D I read it all in one go.. but come on u got to update og release the last chapter...
CrossMyHeart chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
"Luckily enough, though, Michael is not at Lily's so there is one battle that does not have to take place."

... I thought his name was Anthony?
Alice's Pendant chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
Oh gee.. What'll happen next!

This whole political yet personal affair between the characters are quite..

How do I out it? ... Interesting?

Mm... Yes, very interesting.

I look forward to future chappies!

Update soon!

Deli .x
CAMELEON chapter 19 . 4/1/2010
Congratulations, I stayed up until five in the morning reading your story. I'm hopping to God I don't have class today. I like the style you write in and there are little details, things I would never do that way that 'open me up'. Because of those two things you get a space in my favs. Just be careful Michael doesn't get too controlling/possessive or I'll start to hate him.

Lol, I can just see Brandon seducing Lucy.
TumbleWeed23 chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
your really need to update...as quickly as you can! please? :-D I don't know why but I've picturing Michael to look like Patrick Dempsey..hehe...
Jinxed Rogue chapter 19 . 11/18/2009
Okay, your narrator sounds so eerily like me that it's slightly terrifying. No, it's frightfully terrifying.

I hope you eventually finish this story. It feels like it would be a few more chapters to the end.
SpanishHazel14 chapter 19 . 10/23/2009
i really like this story so plz keep writing it
momo3069 chapter 19 . 10/3/2009
I would have loved an ending
Dead Deactivated chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
:D Sneaky! Micheal is such a possesive man! D I like his charecter! Write a couple more chappies please!
three chapter 19 . 9/7/2009
Great story. Would love to read the ending, but know it has been a long time.
xsweetxtartx chapter 19 . 7/20/2009
dang..you havn't updated in 2 years..however i shall keep faith and hope that you will update sometime soon ;]
DawnAwakens chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
im liking the story so far!
FeedtheRain84 chapter 19 . 12/17/2008
I'm totally in love with your story! Very interesting, I so can't wait to read the next chapter!
810 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »