Reviews for The flesh was gone from his bones
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Randomly, I typed the number 205 into the pages of the haiku section and happened upon this. Funny.

Obviously, being a haiku and all, it was very expressive with so little words. I liked that it didn't follow any strict rules (something I wish I could take on, but seem to be too picky to let it go). I like this haiku, and I don't really know what else to say.

Peace, Daze

P.S. Sorry abou this informal review. The mood I'm in is too good right now for me to seriously review anything. Maybe I'll read this again and try figure out what its saying.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
short but you express so much in few words and i love that. keep writing :D
QueenSavvy chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
short, but simple and true. This was also a good one.
from the north chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
whoa, that makes a lotta sense!
The Restock Bandits chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I love the abruptness.
Vlaadimir chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This is very short, but something so true needs to be expressed so clearly. This is deep and meaningful. Very nice.
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
deep but id dont get why u called it that! ur getting so good at writing its amazing! tanx for all the reviews uv given me in the past! uv been so sweet! ur so talented it should be u geting al d praise and glory!

anyways keep it up!o and juliet, if u wudnt mind reviewin my new story: truly madly deeply. as im dyin for opinions and im actually quite proud of it! love ya always Gretchen45 x
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
You're quite good.
Rara Punk chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
I just imagine this on a painting for some reason :D. A bit clich├ęd though, but good none the less!
Valhalla2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Wow ... that's all I can say, just ... wow. Simple and powerful; can't wait to read the rest of your stuff! (PS: thanks for the lovely reviews.)
Saeger chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
The truth has thus been spoken, in so few words... Good job.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Very short. Not sure even what to say about this. It does make sense, though. Shows you can't comform to they way others want you to be, because then you lose your true self.
I-Am-Me-Only-Me chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
AM: true true tis just so true! thou captureth the meaning of : she's been reading shaksbeer(sp!) and edger allen poe..
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
wow, kinda creepy. but I like it! ;)cio, hoellenwauwau
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
i liek this.. short but powerful