Reviews for 6th State Of Being
Demon's Embrace chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Your amazing when it comes to portraying your feelings!
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wonderful work. Absolutely LOVE the last part. 'You'll never silence me". Perfect way to end a poem like this. Dunno who Tyler is, but I see that he's a reoccurring character. Doesn't seem like a nice guy. Also, imagery such as 'rasberry lipstick' and 'silver kisses' offered a very nice touch. Another lovely piece.
Ed the Roach chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Wow. This is excellent!
QueenSavvy chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
WOW. This was extrememly deep. The imagery was amazingly fantastic! You really do have a talent at poetry! This is one of your best pieces in my opinion!
The Restock Bandits chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Beautiful.
Kitty-brdg chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
this is really good. can't wait to read more... which is what I am going to go do.
InkandIntrospection chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
So personal I feel like I'm reading right into your soul! Excellent job.
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Wow, that was amazing. that was like two minutes of my life i didnt waist! congradulations! you have some absolutely fantastic imagry here so hats off, take a bow.

And about what you were saying when you reviewed my Trystan and Islode poem, ya i did know they were making a movie, and i cant wait! If you like the legend i would sugest "Firelord" by parke Godwin, thats where i got the spelling of Trystan from, its my favorite book. he also writes one called "the lovers" about them, under some pen name i cant remember, check it out!
Trajo chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Wow. I identify with that so well, its creepy. Trajo
MyBleedingHeart chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Sugar, man i love your work that one really made me sit up and pay attentiom to what you were saying... Well done, i have a lot of work to do to catch up to you lol
Dufresne chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I've read a few of your poems now and I love the way you construct them. It's like an extended caeusura on each line - especially with words like "stilled". I really like your style. thank you. x
amanda mae chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Oh my goodness, I love it. I think you're absolutely amazing, *blushes* Hahaha, anywhose, I'm putting you on my favourite authors list. :)

Much love, Amanda.

Oh, and thanks for the review. :)
ZoePeters chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
It's Great! I love this poem! It has to be one of the best one's I've read! Very descriptive. Well Done!
Aj Riley chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Wow. This was one of the best poems I have read in awhile. Amazing. Keep up the good work.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
i liek it.. very girl powerlike.. lol.. nice job