Reviews for Whitney Joy McConnell: First Crush
kmctinkerbell chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
omg! i really really liked it! you should defiantly get Luke and Whitney together, and make melanie be a better friend for whittney!
Abby Sequioa chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
write more write more! what happens what happens?
Treg chapter 6 . 12/5/2004
i dont like the girl thats been insulting her... evil wench..like my cat, lol...yum yum, toastt..lol, anyway, dont change her! i like her just the way she is! screw nick!
Treg chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
ugh/ what a fake melanie is. . shes no good. whitney needs some new friends.
miniskye chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I'm sure your story is great but the summary makes it sound dumb. Umm I have an older sister and my friends are trying to ruin my life and it isnt that hard.
Treg chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
hey! im thirteen, and i had a b/f! is this ur way of telling me something? * squints eyes at u* i can see what ur doing...lol, jk, jk!o, i gte the feeling nick likes her! eww, i would have rather that cody likes her, cuz, theres this boy in my class named nick, and hes, kinda horrbily...something.. anyways, lol, and um... yes, french sux. it is horrilbe. and the englsih teachers speaking french have this horrible nasyly accent. EW THEY DONT SAY JÁI jé. they say it LIKE jAY or . . later.
Treg chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SKIRTS AND DRESSES?lol...umm...hehehe...ok, why is she homescholeed? oy vey! thats not how u spell it, but i dont know whow to!ok,. thats pretty much all ihave t say write about . all r9ght then. sure. . righteo. cheerio!
Treg chapter 2 . 11/26/2004
oh, thats not fun. thats mean. leaving her out like that. If it were me, ther would be a cat fight later, lol.
Treg chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
hehe, i have a girl called melanie..in one of my stories!lol.. see, this * points to ur head, then points back to mine* is the same.. 2 OF A KIND! lol, im tellin u!