Reviews for Finally Found
pinkfairydust chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
..i think i reviewed this before saying its amazing but i cant remember! lol anywayz its great!
bachi chapter 19 . 8/5/2005
hey i kno u finished this story a few months ago so i dont kno if this review is of any use, but just in case..

first off, i wanna say u have good potential as a writer! the story picked up nicely in the first few chapters-u catch the readers attention.

i did wanna point out sumthing that kinda jumped out at me in ur story. i kno u warn the readers about the rape scene beforehand so we wont be offended..and its not the actual scene that stands off, but how the story deals with the event. an event that horrific isn't that easy to live through. victims can carry the scar of that event for the rest of their lives...but in the story, jodie seems to get over it in 2 days. its as if she comes home, stays angry for a few days, and then she's over it. when shes tellin heidi what happend, it seems as if she's not upset at all. the way the story deals with the whole episode kinda trivializes the event, which in turn results in the story sounding a little unrealistic.

if u edit this, u might wanna spend a bit more time on the healing process jodie goes through, which cud add a little depth to the ending. or if u dont wanna have the story all melodramatic and angsty, perhaps u cud change the rape scene to a less histrionic event...maybe just a close call wud be enough?

but then again, maybe im just being nitpicky!

either way, the story on the whole is good...keep writing!
queenvixta chapter 12 . 7/24/2005
This is going really well. The twin thing was definetly a surprise, I'm glad Jodie go her own back. I'll read more soon! queenvixta
queenvixta chapter 10 . 7/24/2005
Ugh Keith is a jerk but Jack seems nice but then so did Davis to begin with. I'm intrigued!... queenvixta
queenvixta chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Hmm maybe it's just me but I've got a bit of a bad feeling about Jack. I want to know what's up with Carl too... queenvixta
queenvixta chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
Ooh I'm liking the Jodie/Carl stuff. I am right in thinking that perhaps we havent seen the last of Davis? queenvixta
queenvixta chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
Wow! That was good! Very dramatic again. Hate Davis hate Davis! I wanna see what happens next! queenvixta
queenvixta chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Grr I want to hit Davis now! Carl's really sweet being all worried. Good chappie thanks for your reviews! queenvixta
queenvixta chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Whoa...dramatic chapter! Its going really well. Promise to read more soon! queenvixta
P.M chapter 19 . 6/28/2005
Congraduation on finishing the story! Good luck on other stories. Bye.
SilverHawk chapter 19 . 6/28/2005
Aw. *happy reviewer* nice ending! Very nice ending. (picture me grinning like a dork) Now I'm glad that you put in that one depressing chapter, cause it made the end that much happier. Story DEFINATELY going on my alter-writer fav list! Nice job, and congrats on finishing! (alter-writer is goldring, if ya wanna check her out)
queen-lala chapter 19 . 6/28/2005
wow...that was a good way to end the story_ loved it...keep up the good work_
Si Lennite chapter 19 . 6/28/2005
aw...thats so great...i love it...perfect ending...
Si Lennite chapter 18 . 6/28/2005
really good again...but of course what isnt good from you! lol..
Si Lennite chapter 17 . 6/28/2005
really good...descriptive and disturbing...but good...poor jodie...so many jerks...but she still has carl and all her friends...so thats good
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »