Reviews for Jesus Was Gay
ChristianGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This offended me, and probably offended Jesus.

How could you write something so religous? I mean, some of the things you wrote were true. like how he taught the path to heaven, but serously. Nobody else i know could write something this meana nd immature. As a christian, i seriously dislike this poem.
xxBrokenChanxx chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Haha this was very funny and cute. I would think though that jessus is bisexual and loved all... but whatever thats my opinion lol, the poem was really well written _
The Psychopath Blonde chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Well, he did, according to the Bible, live, what, around 2,0 years ago, so I guess that no one will ever know, will they?

I'm sure many people got very very furious from this one. I can't really compliment this poem because I'm still teetering on the edge of Christianity and Atheism, but I guess that I, at least, won't flame you. I'll leave that job to others.
relapse into change chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
okay this probably is found offensive by so people by me...

well i found this funny as hell

ILOVETHISPOEM and maybe jesus is gay who knows...

but whatever nice job on the poem, i like your sense of humor :)
bloopeebloop chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
What happened to sense of humour?

Why are so many people getting worked up over this..If you're smart and mature, you'd just laugh, smile and walk away.
saccharine lust aerial chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
hilarious. no, really- i mean it. unlike some immature reviewers, i know you're just being funny and hell, it's not like we know for sure what the fuck was up with J-man. besides, i'm an atheist. i don't give a flying. but funny as shit! keep it up!
Ashelin chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
And you my friend, and you. If you even gave an argument that was okay, I would applaud you. You can't even come up with something logical.
The Libelist chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Interesting logic: Jesus was a nice guy, so he was obviously gay.

So by this logic, judging by your disposition, I believe that you have a large stick lodged permanently up your rear end. Am I right?
Jauvas chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Jesus could have been gay theres nothing wrong with that it would be funny to see peoples faces if something happined that proved he was gay
Theatre des Vampires chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
mayhaps...funny..
Abortive Measures chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
It might espouse a gay stereotype, but it's all in good humour, right? There is something rather odd about a thirty year old bachelor belonging to a religion which discourages celibacy...
xHannahx chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
i love it! some people are way too serious about their pokey religions and i like this cos it just pokes fun (in a very poetic way) :D

Han.
ValkyrieRavenfeather chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
You are a moron. This is bullshit. I don't know if you're trying to make fun of homosexuals or Jesus or what. I'm a Christian bisexual, and I take offense to this poem.
elfmaid chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I love you. )
Lord Jareth chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Regardless of whether or not he was gay, I like to think that He had a sense of humor. It's already clear that He had a kind heart and loving nature. I wish that more of His followers would choose to emulate Him.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »