Reviews for June Mermaid
moonardordragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
this is really pretty
kayttea chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
aw, that's nice. i love the ending. :) very good poem. i like how i can really envisualize(sp? lol) it.
Terrafauna chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I really liked that one... beautiful language!
DarkPharaoh1666 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Interesting poem, well done.
arwen-galadriel2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
KK I can definitely see the girl. Why June mermaid? It certainly doesn't sound like June, more like November, unless of course you live at the north pole like you do :P. keep up w/ the good descriptions, I'll look out for more.
quietlyhidden chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
...wow...tat was good and I can really see the image of the mermaid and feel her emotions
Rara Punk chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
So lonely, it's very well written. To me, the lines "Echoes of the past

Within the mists

No other sound is heard." are so full of emptiness. Great - keep writing!
tyrantvirus chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
This is a really pretty poem. I like the descriptions and how you were able to capture the lonelyness. Good job.

-R
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
That's really sweet and I really like the title. Also thanks for reading my story...I'll remind you for the next chap...but you can put me in author alerts (only if you want to) to know as well...but I'll still tell you.
Silver Phoenix Falling chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Thanks for reviewing my poem ("Trees"); I really appreciate it!

Great poem! I love how you've painted a picture that's sad, but so beautiful at the same time. I don't know why, but it reminds me somewhat of the tune of "The Lady of Shalott (sp?)" by Loreena McKennitt.
A Perfect Circle chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wow, very expressive and emotional. Could make a man/woman think about a girl like that, or an occasion where something like that happened. Very nice.
zzocco chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
wow this is good. its so sad. ( reminds me of the little mermaid movie (the one with real people). i cried in the end of it. like how the rythm flows and easy to recite.
LimelightOfDawn chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Hey there

Thanks a lot for your review of my poem! I loved this one of yours. It was sadly beautiful. I especially loved the lines:

"Alone she still sits

Waiting, still waiting

For dawn to break."

Really pretty! :D

Mark xx
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Wow. Good. To quote one word from the poem that kind of sums it up: "bittersweet". You know, he left, but she's willing to wait for him to come back. Right?

All in all, a good poem. Since I can't really criticize poetry, let's leave it at that.

PS Thanks for reviewing So Called Innocence and Thief's Honor.

Cheers!
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
this was wonderful. I really like the serenity the poem put across.