Reviews for The Nightmare Files
Wolf Puppy chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow. I'll say this now, I'm not one to cry (it takes a bit to make me do so) but this here sure did the trick. *sniffle* I just really felt for Tanner! You are a wonderful writer and I love your stories very much :D Go homosexuals and non-homophobes!
adioseveryone chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
woah mind boggling. please write more. i want to know why? what happened? it's not enough.
SweetMisery2790 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
well written, but so sad
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I really liked that. I mean, it actually made me think. Most of the stuff, you can either say "They're stupid and meant for it to mean this_" or "They're an angsty, quiet teenager who thinks they're deep and meant for it to mean this_." Well, I'm just an angsty teenager who thinks she's deep, so I don't think I fully understood all that that was, but I really think I might have gotten an almost grasp on , good reading usually gives me goosebumps or makes me cry a little just because I'm so not used to it. Your's didn't. I kinda felt nothing. Probably because it actually went over my head in some places. Congradulations and thank you very , Sara
Zim Zigety chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I must say that this was an increadibly awesome story. I liked the ending. It was great giving just enough information so the reader isn't wondering what happened, yet you still leave some grey areas open for interpretation.
hottie-200625661 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
whoa dude your deep!
TrueToMyself chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
You are an absolutely amazing writer. I felt every detail of this story, through and through. I don't know whtat to say... All of the people seemed very real. I have to say, though, the ending -completed- baffled me. Just flew straight over my head...

Keep up the great work!

TTM
blind-ambition chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
dear adam,that was really quite good. you are a great author, but i'm sure you know that by now.

also, although it has no relation whatsoever to your story or my review, you like a lot of great bands and seem to share a lot of my views (abour geroge w bush, anarchism, etc)

keep up the good work

~red white and brainwashed
Taylor-Ame chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
A relatively common concept written in a truly unique way. I would absolutely love to read more of this, but I'm not sure if there will be more, or if you're leaving it at that. The flashbacks tie in with the story beautifully, too. Very intense. Love it.
Klanfer chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Freaky yet VERY VERY COOL!xoxoxta'z luv
dollprince chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
. . . Wow. I don't even know where to begin.

That was absolutely amazing; gave me chills. You're a wonderful writer!