Reviews for Midnight Rose
Bubblegum chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Hey! It's going pretty good so far. Sorry about your baby chick... they are so cute! I used to have one too but it also died :( Anyways update soon _
shadowstar21 chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
I cant wiat4 more!
Soly chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Very good! Write more! I like how there's absoloutly no reason in the world for there to be an attraction adn yet there is. It's great. Soly
wonderfinch chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
this story is really cool! i feel like i know the characters already, even though nothing happens to be very clear. but it's hard to get engrossed in one short chapter...please write more!
bubblegum chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This sounds very interesting. I don't normally read vampire fics, but this is really good! Update soon, I would like to read more _
blacksunrise chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
is there more ?i like it pretty darn good more ?more ?*_*
meggo chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
omg, you HAVE to write more! oh so good!
Cooties chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
O! Very good! I'm intrugied! This sounds so good! I LOVE Michael, he seems awesome!
salley19166 chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
HJO: *waves frantically* HI

Jason: That is Heather *points to HJO*

HJO: *Points to Jason* That is Jason. We write lol well duh.

Jason: She has some issues i think *whispers in ur ear.*

HJO: DO NOT *throws a mallet at Jason*

Jason: _ ow.

HJO: _ Now. HI! I like ur story i guess that is why i am reviewing. LOL *tilts head to side* Jason did u like it?

Jason: No i am just reviewing with u

HJo: Oh ok. Jason didn't like it _ sorry.

Jason: U ARE SO DUMB! Yes i liked it

HJO: but u just said...

JAson: Forget what i said. *hits head with hand* she doesn't get sarcasim eigther.

HJO: DO TO!

Jason: DO NOT

HJO: DO

Jason: DON'T!

HJO: DO DO DO DO DO wait what were we doing again.

Jason: *scratches head then scrolls up again* OH we were reviewing. haha

HJO: OH YEA! sorry about that. Jason is my next door neighbor who is over at my house we write stories.

Jason: -_- you already said that.

HJO: did i _ guess so. But yea as i was sayin he comes over all the time and we read stories together more like i read them to him and then we both review together. We also made a pact i wont erase his stuff and he don't erase my stuff. Wierd but we have done it 4 years, So Jason is real

Jason: In the flesh baby!

HJO: *hits JAson with mallet*

Jason: _ ow.

HJO: Now i liked ur story.

Jason: You already said that 2.

HJO: THEN WHAT HAVEN'T I SAID?

Jason: read ur story?

HJO: OH YEA! If u dun mind i have 2 stories. 1 is The power they hold it is finished and i have another i just posted today. Fantasy also in a way. READ THE NEW ONE. you can read the old one to it is only 11 chappies and pretty good. MAKE ME A HAPPY PERSON! i will read more of urs if u read more of mine. AND I WILL REVIEW LOTS! LOTS O LOTS! Does she have ne more stories?

Jason: I dunno we have to cheak her profile first!

HJO: well if u have more stories we will read them.

Jason: thats the best u will get babe.

HJO: DON't CALL THE GREAt WRITER BABE!

Jason: why not?

HJO: IT ISN;'T POLITE!

Jason:... but she is a babe.

HJO: *throws a mallet at Jason* STOP IT

Jason: ok _

HJO: well we better go. I hope you liked our review!

Jason: She better have this review took us forever to type.

HJO: no kiddin. *rubs head* _ but a good review for a good chappie!

Jason: can we go now we have to look if she has more stories,

HJO: OKOK WELL GREAT JOB CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPPIE 2!

Jason: i guess until then OWOWOWOW

HJO: WHAT WHAT?

Jason:my foots fell asleep.

HJO: _ ow that has to hurt

Jason: it does ;_;

HJO: ok well tell ur chappie 2...

HJO & Jason: C-YA LATERS!
whimsical zigzags chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Really good... The elf part added a nice twist to it.
ThePenman chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Ok, ok, not a bad story at all. In fact, I liked it a great deal. With Senko being an elf, that makes for a rather nice change of pace- do keep it up.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9