Reviews for In this Prison of Mine
ronnie chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
this is very good, I like it a lot. Incredibly depressing, but good nonetheless.
Rowan MacKenzie chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Dark and depressing. But hey I can relate. Wow! Keep up the good writing!

P.S. Thanks for the reviews. You don't know how much they mean!
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
...very descriptive (some may say sickening...I say original). The rhyming was great (sort of a change), and the imagery...I know I sound like a broken record but I don't know how to put in words how talented you are...

Morbid Maxwell
Typist chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
All too true.
zombiechick103 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
This was so amazing,I'm actually very shocked!it started so horrible(which is cool) with just something making your prison worth staying sound like your or was in love,was that an inspiration to you?this is really touching without being over barring.I wrote a poem that goes somewhere along those just sucks sometimes but theres always someone to make it better,we just don't realise it's them or B don't want to admit maybe even C-you know and just keep dening!anyways great job!It was amazing
Midnight Lynx chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I really liked this poem it is like the way someone would think when they have lost control, maybe even willingly, and just unleashed the primitive side of themselves. I really like it.
Eternal Gabreille chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This is really cool. It's like being inside the mind of a very crazy serial killer. keep it up.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very nice, and extremely deep and well thought out. I'll admit I'm normally not one for vulgarities in poetry (and writing in general) but it really helped to emphasize and bring about the greater picture in the poem. Keep up the good work.
the duck in the rain chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Whoa...I really liked it...just some of the rhyming got to me...other than that...I'm speechless...