Reviews for The Writer's Mind: An Essay about Me
melody mama chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I have to tell you that you sound a lot like my friend from school. She has always been writing and is presently attempting to write a novel that she hopes to one day publish. Keep writing, you're very good at it. I love your diction.
ummm chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
yeah. umm. it was nice. it was... umm good. wait. um let me go back and read it... hold up.
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
very interesting. my own writing experience was much different. i've got all the reading down, but it never even occured to me to write until the beginning of my freshman year when a friend of mine showed me a story she'd written. at that point, my natural competitive nature took over and said "You can do that, too...and you can do it better." and thus i started writing. haven't tried to stop yet, although writer's block does a valiant job of that. but i agree, writing is definitely a lifestyle, and i've only been at it for a few going on that novel, too! i'll tell ya, there's nothing quite like finding out that your book is being published. it's beyond thrilling. once we get to the point where the book actually comes out, i'll let you know how that feels, too.::wanders off to read more of your stuff since she can't seem to write her own::