Reviews for gossamer lace
wyckydgoddess chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
very nice.
Victim of the Wraith chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
I have to say that I love the style that you write your poems in. The use of the parentheses excentuates the details and at the same time points out the overlooked points in the poem. It's an awesome view of the earth. Very appreciative of the beauty of nature and how it is neverending.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
beautiful descriptions.. I love that last line
Sharakinpaix chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
You have created such a beautiful rainbow of new vocabulary: "starstained," "quivering honeysuckle," "freshwater stones," "lifelacken." I'm blown away by the images here and how you flowed seamlessly from the common term of "dawn" in one line to the personification of dawn in the next. Well done!
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
Beautiful! The description is gorgeous, lovely imagery, and in general it was wonderfully written. Great job! Oh, and thank you so much for the review on "Winter Through a Window".
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I love this. So delicate and fragile.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
i'm not sure which one i like more... the first one seemed easier to read &... i can't do critisism for the good. i think i liked the second one more. nice job.
lackluster chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
it's most definetly cleaned-up better than the original (which i have only just read). i found the imagery fairytale-ish and gorgeous. the last 4 lines are memorable.
GypsyMothra chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
The ending works much better the second time around. Another WONDERFUL piece. Beautiful.
AboveTheSalt chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
a thousand thousand thousand times better. this is worthy of being entered in a contest. i was kind of sketchy on the first one, but i really like this. no criticisms, sorry. or not. go for it.

-salt.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
hm.
poetic abortion chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
ph my. this is lovely. honestly, the first one was beautiful and mde me think of Artimas but this actually painted a picture of landscapes, of Earth in life. lovely, lovely poem and simply gorgeous work. really, there isn't much of a difference accept flow and that just made it so fun to read. I honestly think this is better then the previous one, if not slightly better.

* noelle
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I've always been a fan of nature poems. Nicw work.
N. Mobbs chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
This is fantastic, I hope that you decide to become a writer. I believe that if that is your choice for a career, you will do extremely well and acheive great fame and fortune.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Very good, the speed that you propelled it forward with was excellently done. The pauses were placed perfectly. Very nice-keith Andrew