Reviews for Notice Me
lengg chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
i Like the poem alot, full of emotion, it is very nice
katmonkey chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This is really powerful. The repetition of questions is effectve!

*lime-girl*
Camman chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
The emotions in this peice remind me of High School. That whole feeling of never being noticed, I hated it, so I dropped out and went to college :) I can really relate to it though.
JustBella chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
nice job. i like the subject.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Thats pretty good. The repetiotion of hope throughout the piece really adds strength to the poem. Mind your spelling though.-Keith Andrewp.s. I don't know how far you've gotten in my story but i just posted the fourth chapter and the fifth is in the process of being written. Im glad you liked it, keep writing
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
i can definately relate.. well done
Tiantian Wang chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I read all of your poems, and I like this one the best. I can just sense the emotions between the lines...great work...
Gameprowler713 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Another good poem! I like the feeling in this one, kinda makes me connect (I seem to connect to alot of poems :-P). More noticable grammar problems in-comparison to your last poem. Probably should revise on this a lil'. Still a good poem though.

Okay, from your last review to me: Uh, sure. I guess I could help you out with your grammar checking. I'm not the best at it either but at least I could help. And you asked for my e-mail (I'm guessing you didn't receive my message then), my active e-mail is the same one in my profile but I'll type it here again: There ya go. I dunno why it's not working for you 'cause it should since I'm very active on that e-mail address. ...But, if all else fails try to use my alternative e-mail: I'm not active on that one, but it should still work since I check it at least once every couple of weeks or so. ...And if that doesn't work, just send me another review or something saying so and I'll try and find another way we can contact each other.

Oh yeah, and another thing, you asked about my current on-running original story "Dragons' Tears". I'm not sure if I'll upload any more anytime soon since I'm having some "troubles" with it (I won't go into detail). I'm still working on it, it's just only outside of FictionPress. And I'm not sure if I'm gonna put anymore poems on FictionPress, none just seem to turn out right or I just don't feel "poetic". Plus, besides that, I've been working on a couple Fanfiction stories on (my profile address is in my profile here).

Gah, this turned out to be longer than I thought... -.-; Oh well.

-Gameprowler713
RedRumMurder chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Hi. You noted earlier on my old blog and story but I had no idea what you were on about. Do you mean to say that you are going to review my story when you have free time or have you mistaken me for someone else? I'm pretty confused. Please reply.
Untame Spirit chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
I know the feeling.

Peekaboo! I see (notice) you! ... (Sorry for that one; it's late.)

Good luck.