Reviews for Betraying Yourself
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
*cheers* This is awsome! I love it...it's so accurate...love the imagery...Keep it up.-pammy-
Whatever-I-Say chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
wow...this is an amazing poem not only is it written beautifully but you've captured me with your words, and that I can relate to it somehow. Good job and Keep writing!
Mirwen chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Very nice. I love it! Oh, and the bio thing... it was borrowed from one of my friends' xangas, so no, not off yours. -Miir
Saiai chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
One of the many reasons why I like your work is because you usually hit close to home when it comes to how I feel. Kind of weird sometimes but it makes me feel less lonely. Congrats on another fine piece of work.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
So introspective and moving. I like your choice of words. It's a hard lesson to learn, but at least you were willing to admit that you were wrong; not everyone can do that.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
i know the feeling, sometimes you have to say what you need, however much its going to hurt the other person. nice job,

Han.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Beautiful web of lines that weaves what guilt does to the person on the opposite end. Really both are victims of cruel fate of what can't be. "I blink back tears as you walk away, thinking desperately of something to say."
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
oh that's so sad! it's great how the reader is instilled with the same emotions as if this was a story. excellent work is all i can say! write on.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
It's been too long since I've read any of your work. I was surpised by this. It has a nice flow and there's just something about it that I can relate too. Been there, done that.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
wow.. very powerful and beautifully written.. thanks for your review
Untame Spirit chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Another beauty. It's set up very nicely, and I can see the scene playing out in front of me.

Love the third stanza.