Reviews for Truth
milhistbuff1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
In the end, there is nothing else left, Reality, Truth, its the same job of conveying that very point "Let mental crutches fall to the floor" difficult to do considering how much of identity is within the values that make up that pair of crutches.
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Great poem, interesting to read. I loved the imagery of the piece, and the second to last stanza. The beginning of this was fan-fucking-tastic. Well done.
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Another great poem! I liked reading this one too. The rythem was really nice, and I felt like I can relate to this. thank you for sharing this!

-GlassRose20
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wow! I can really relate! Beautiful, describes truth perfectly!:)

I was wondering if maybe you'd R&R a new poem of mine called All I ever wanted. I wanna know what ya think! Thanks:)

Amanda
Grace Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
So it's searching for the truth..? - It's good... I hope you read my version of the "Truth".. I don't think it's that good but give me your opinion anyways... Ja!
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I have to say that that is one of the best pieces of poetry I've read on this site in a long time, someone after my own heart I see. I wondered about the lack of punctuation in places, but it picked up a nice speed anyway. Gives a very strong message. Great work-keith Andrew
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Brilliance, as usual. I love the way you challenge everyone and everything in this piece. It's absolutely wonderful. Perhaps my favorite is "let mental crutches fall to the floor" and the images associated with it. *applauds*
Sat Hari chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow, great job! It captures the essence of life today, or at least the mood of it. Please R&R some of my work as yours was definitly worth reading
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
i like it. great concept, valid points, and i love the rich vocabulary. i even had to get out my dictionary, shameful as that may be for me to confess. as i rarely write poetry, i don't get opportunity to use all the fun words i'd like to, but i love the style...i was absolutely ecstatic to find the word 'tintinnabulation' in Poe's "The Bells"...absolutely love it

again i'm off subject, but i like leaving long reviews, and since, as i've said, i'm bad at reviewing poetry, babbling is about the only way i can accomplish that. so. well done, and now i'm off to find another one...
Zarancids chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
You've analyzed every aspect of Truth and what it means to society. Well, I must say, perhaps less would have been more. Perhaps you could have made some lines hit harder by shortening the poem. Other than that, well done. I'm looking forward to reading more of your poems.
Neon Sign Says Jesus Is Coming chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Very elegant writing...it always amazes me to see people who do look on the bright side, rather than giving in to all that's wrong in the world. You have my admiration.
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Wow. I know I haven't been reviewing in such a long time. (I'm such a meanie)

This is nice. I think it expresses a lot. I don't really know what to say about this. It spoke to me and I enjoyed reading it. Please, if you can, read and review my poem: Flowing Water. I think you'll like it.

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
Liebling chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
WOw...this is really amazing. Wonerful work, Ashke.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
its about time you updated man! gosh, its been like forever. a long poem, though perhaps thats because theres a space between each line which drags it out. but meh. i like. keep writing.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Very nice Matthew! One of the best ones you've done recently actually. It reminds me of a conversation I had with someone this summer. It's very philosophical and really makes the reader think. Great job, and keep up the awesome work! :)