Reviews for Portals to the soul
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Like the haiku format, very cool! I like the first and last verses best.
Pillow Biter chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
These are amazing, the first especially speaks to me. Great job.
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Brilliant, I like the last lines on the first 2 verses but the thrid seems a bit unfinished... maybe that's how you wanted it, because I'll remember the last line all day - it's effective x weasel within x
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Portals to the soul...the eyes. I've heard that before somewhere. I love how you used it in this haiku set. Sounds like total infatuation. (Hope I spelled that right...)

Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame

P.S. Thank you for your review on "Tears of a Human". You reviewed it about a month ago, but I keep forgetting to check my mail and thank people for reviews. Sorry it took so long.
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Hey Daphne! Thanks for all your reviews! I really appreciate it. It's late now, so I don't have time to repay you appropriately, but I think I can do this one short poem before bed! :)

1.) "Breath out" - I think you mean "breathe" (the verb), not "breath" (the noun), right?

Very nice. I really like the title to this poem (and, thus, the first line). Very elegant. Of course, that might just be my weakness for the word "portal" speaking! :)

Take care! -Ruatha
InfiniteDreamer04 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
wow! the emotions were excellently portrayed and this was just...fantastic! keep writing! :)
Lady Riven chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Very good! Man i can so relate. It really captures the emotion.

Lady R
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
i love this, the way you present eyes (it is eyes isnt it?) is really cool. could u have a look at my poem Capture if u get a mo? i'd like to see what you think of my attempt at eyes. thanks,

Han.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Oh' beautiful, I think I understand this piece completely, I like how you wound this into three stanzas.
myno chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
awesome, i love the last haiku especially.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
liked the first one the best. great work.
lolz01 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
wow, a really good haiku! how can you create something so short, with the same syllables, yet it's so powerful and just...just, good job!
born-again chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
short but sweet, v cool.
suga CraZie chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
very deep. great job! keep it up.

SC
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Very nice...very beautiful. I love how you strung the haikus together.