Reviews for Haiku collection: Safety
Ygg chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
How soothing this image truly is! Geborgenheit in its essence. Nothing else to add. Exquisite!
Blazemoon123 chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
really fantastic haiku's _
Ygg chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
This must be the first time I've read a poem with the imagery of a dormouse in it. Very unique and fits the message perfectly. The last line tastes a bit bittersweet though.. but that could also just be me :) Great work!
myno chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
What an unexpected take on the situation. I liked the comparison to a dormouse.
Moon-Chaser chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I love this, an interesting take with the dormouse that I'm sure everyone loves! The ending really made me think, so thank you for it up.
Ivriniel chapter 14 . 4/20/2012
The last line is somehow surprinsing, but beautiful.
403 Forbidden chapter 14 . 4/20/2012
I like the second line, it is real and kind. However, it was just a little clunky.
Getuie chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Sometimes God is the only One that can be what we so long to be. The prayer made me think of that. Of how we sometimes long for something so strongly to occur... something almost done wih our own hands, but we need to realise that God is the one that'll make things change if we allow Him to.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
You know, you have such a way with words, it can bring people to tears. You've done that to me a lot, you know. Not this particular work, but you have. I can really feel these, though. You say I'm good with feeling, but so are you.
656 chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
What a truly awesome prayer, one that I find myself saying...
HisBeLovedChildofGrace chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
I like it! Good Job
Erlkoenigin chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Auch das gedicht ist gut gelungen, schön wenn man die drei gedichte hintereinander list, soll man wohl auch?
Erlkoenigin chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
Das Haiku ist auch sehr schön, sagt in wenigen Worten daselbe aus.
Systole chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
that is sweet, it would be very nice if it was placed at the bottom of a portrait of a mother and her child.
Erlkoenigin chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
Gefällt mir auch sehr gut, diese Metapher mit dem Mantel. und dem gestaltwechsel.

Ich find das gedicht positiv und ermutigend
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »