Reviews for Snow Black and the Eight Dwarves
Anehalia chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
When I read this my head went spinning. I thought "what in the world happened to rational fantasy?" Then I thought if fantasy was rational, would it be fantasy or something else. Now youv'e left my mind full of crazy waco of the hook thoughts like those I wrote down. What a crazy, cool, mind spinning, and waco story. You wrote a well made, if not cazy short story. Wow!
aurora llyria chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hi...thankee for reviewing my French poem. About the sky being big and blue, I agree that that is quite boring and obvious, especially after reading your poems like Watermelon Moon, but I don't think I have the vocabulary to do anything much more than that. Your suggestion of leaving her falling interests me, and usually I would not just say "she died," but in this case I didn't think about it in the English because I was just translating, and the French one was for an assignment that said there was supposed to be a sudden shock at the end, so I thought that having her die was more shocking. And then when I put it on here it just didn't occur to me to change it any...but now I think about it, your idea does appeal to me.

About this story of yours, I'll say what I usually say about stories of this type: the twisted fairy tale thing is a little overdone, I think, and its tone always seems to be the same so it can get a little old sometimes. However, I did read this all the way to the end and I did enjoy it somewhat and I did find it amusing enough. I just like most of your other stuff a lot better.
poet tree chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
El. Oh. El. Hysterical. Oi, what's that one kid in the book about the rings? Hilarious.
Bri chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Miasha! Lovely story. Though I think that I've read it was too many times. :)
skye taicia chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Well... that was...umm...weird... but enjoyable! I must search for more of your stories. They're quite funny. This story is now my favourite comedy one I've read on this site. Keep up the good work!
miss Lily Rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
I love this piece! especially the bits where you bring in other faery tales! :P