Reviews for Once Upon My Inkpot
Conva chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
What a happy day! To find not only one but TWO chapters in my mailbox...

Can't wait for the next ;) and to find out the dark motives of Lord Montag and Lord Anden...

Cheers, Conva
symphonynumbernine chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
Wow!

I read from chapter 1 to chapter 11 all in one go and i must say I am impressed. Well written and i love how you are developing your characters. Its great to come across real talent on this site. I love your technique of developing the suspense through letter exchanges. You're pulling it off so well.

My only criticism so far would be when the Sirena was telling her story about Montag. In one letter she talked about her conversation with Montaq and her next letter she talks about what she did right after that interview and then again the next letter she writes about the dinner she had on that very same day. Realistically, i don't think one days events would have been told across a span of a whole week, a girl would naturally want to tell the whole thing at once in a letter. I must say it's great story building and i love your techniqe and your story has me hooked but i think that particular part was a little unrealistic.

Great job tho. Keep it up and update soon.
Conva chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
Wow, another wonderful chapter! I'm so glad you haven't abandoned this story and I hope you'll continue updating more regularly from now on :-)

There are still so many mysteries - and with every chapter there are more!
pen-ink chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
Ah, you finally continued! I'm glad! Has it been years since you've updated? I feel like it has. Anyway, I find the new developments in this chapter to be very interesting and I do hope you'll post more soon!
Michelle Habibi chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
hey! this story has certainly turned out to be very interesting. but i checked the time you last updated and it has been at least a year! i hope you merely have writer's block and are not giving up on this story because it's off to a great start and i'd love to read more. and quite funny too at times. so please please please update soon!

-Michelle
CJUpton chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Loved it as usual Aia. You have this amazing ability to take my breath away with whatever you write. Simply remarkable.
Conva chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
Hi, I just read your new chapter - evil exams wouldn't allow me to read it earlier. It really was another great chapter and I hope you two will upload another letter soon!
pen-ink chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
Wonderful chapter! I'm reading Pride & Prejudice right now and I adore their way of speaking! Bravo, penink
NightOwl46 chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
My dear Marshmallow and Dark Chocolate Ladies,

You will be happy to know that I got a FictionPress account just for you lot. p However, the actual review will come later (after finals, perhaps?).

I have to see if I can write. Hm.

Yours truly,The Pirate.
Conva chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
I'm so happy you updated your story! This was another amazing chapter and now I'm eagerly waiting for Sirenas response!
pen-ink chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
Yeah! I can't tell you how happy I was to see an alert for this story in my e-mail box! :D The poor thing has been sitting at the bottom of my favorites list for quite some time, and I was quite recently wondering if there would ever be more...and there is! This part continues to be lovely-ahh the diction. I can't wait to read more! ~penink
Conva chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
Hi, I just found this story and it's really amazing! I couln't stop reading it!You haven't updated for a really long time, do you plan to continue this story? I think it has enormous potential! And I would be so happy to get to know more about Marienne and Sirena and all the other characters and the world they live in...!~Conva~
Loriency chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
gaspeth, only six reviews? But that's terrible! All right then, I shall double them, because you have only 6 letters. So, I shall review for each one.

Pen-ink, I think who said it, was right. You do write with a Jane Austen sort of air, and it's not unwelcome. I love the story so far, you've done a great job of including the sort of language that they would have. I'm assuming it's around medieval times? If not a bit later on. (you said "peasants" so I assumed that era.) Off for the next chap!
trickstersqueen15 chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
wow. your story is amazing, i can't believe that only 5 ppl reviewed. all i can say is keep writing, everything's perfect. great job!
o0oAnnie chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Very cool how you opened up the story with a letter...and by glancing at the other chapters it seems the entire story is comprised of letter! Genius and original idea! I love the voice in the letter...I can almost see the woman in her bed with a quill pen jotting down each word:) keep writing!