Reviews for Inspiration Soup
jrsparkus chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
i love it! it's so random...obiviously because cats are floppy!
Erma Buckles chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
I read all the little poems. They are very elegant. I think they got more and more difficult to read, and I really liked the first one alot, but by the last one I was like, "Blah blah."
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
very pretty...nice job
MagenDavid chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
A million you say? Alright *takes deep breath* Just kidding. I'm crazy but not THAT crazy. i am willing to beg though! Please write more og these. You may think that they're all the same thing but the different ways you say it change the quality of the piece. "When the ground is unsteady then spread out your wings,"Hey would you mind if I used your poems in my friend's birthday present. I understand if you don't want me to. I just really like them...
MagenDavid chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
We won't sue you, don't worry. There's so much good advice in these lines (besides for, respecfully, the last one). "Learning the morals means playing the game," really jumped out at me. "The light through the cracks is brightest of all," is the one that inspired and touched me the most. Great job.
MagenDavid chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
I completely disagree with you, this one blows this site out of the water! This is out of this world, I can't believe you don't like it. That's it, I'm adding you to my favorites list. And don't argue.(you will have to forgive me as I am too scatter-brained for my own good)
MagenDavid chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Oh wow, that's a very powerful poem. I agree with you that it wasn't quite what the first one was. I think it's just that more people could identify with the sort of wild tranquility (major oxymoron) but this sort of wild (there's that word again!) determination isn't something that everyone feels. Besides for that the lines are so powerful (like I said in the beginning) they really get the feeling across. "I stand on the table, tourch in my eyes," Amazing...
MagenDavid chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That was pretty good for a 'bout of inspiration'! I love the way you make the jewel seem like something good in the future that you know is coming, you're just not sure what it is exactly. Or something. "The message is so silent so that all may hear," GREAT line.I'm sorry about your Dad. (oi it sounds as if something really bad happened, chas veshalom) It's alright though, we'll manage. If you're worried I'm an orthodox Jew that lives in Rehovot Israel. Not some terrorist out to kidnap you...I think. *scary music* lol...
Frank the Turkey chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
okay, these poems get a review line or two -seems like somthing a mistical prophet person would sayJourney- this seems like a religious type person too, going to rescue someone, maybe the person from the first poem. or maybe that was how they found out about these people s/he's going to rescue Clensing-this seems to be an apeal to some spirits, asking for all the wrong to be righted or somthingShine-seems to say the more you try to avoid somthing, the more you encounter itcycle-this kinda says that at the end, every thing will be ok i'm not sure-FTTps- i kinda foucused on the parts i understand and ignored the rest
Learah Kaelar chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Wow...youre really good. I mean...wow. I only meant to read the first poem, but I couldn't help but read the rest. They were all wonderful. I know it's sad, but I ended up reading your bio(I know, pathetic, weird, but study halls make you do WEIRD things...) Just wanted to say, its nice to find another terry pratchett fan...no one has even HEARD of the discworld stuff here, so I get excited...yet again, weird and pathetic. Anyway THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for reading my poem...I had to ask the other guy to review that poem, because no one would...I still don't know why. So thanks for the review. Blessed Be from Learah!
Ancamna chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
I really love this one! You know I love the one before it, too. What if I review a million times as an anonymous reviewer? Does that count? _
aspiring author chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
Again, it has just the right amount of description and mystery to make it *amazing*! I can see why your friend loves them so much, they are addictive!

My favorite linesVISION: 1, 4, 7JOURNEY: 4, 6, 7CLEANSING: 1, 3, 8

Sorry I didn't do that on the others, I forgot.

AsAPS: When you've got up a whole bunch of them, put them in a REAL book! Alternatively, just keep writing them.
aspiring author chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
ooh, lots of different images in this one. I don't know about the first four lines, I'll come back to those. The last four sound almost like an angel of death or something is narrating, in some way. I guess I don't really know, it calls great emotion out of me, but it doesn't have a concrete image to go along with it. I.E., it's wonderful!
aspiring author chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
sounds like some sort of scrying spell or something of the sort; some sort of spell. I likes!
Shadow of Isis chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
You shouldn't so hard on yourself! All the poems were wonderful, each different yet sharing the similarity of beautiful language. The first one had a soothing softness to it, the second a cutting honesty, the third containing a sort of power. That's my viewpoint, which you can agree or disagree with. Bottom line, I was touched by what you wrote, and am glad I found it.