Reviews for Throwing off Glass
Kirihime chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oooo. Wow. Only his mother. I mean... How could anyone be ... Okay with that. For some reason I believe this is the awful truth.
innominate noun chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was gorgeous. It made me cry, and it kind of inspires me to try to make sure that that won't happen to anyone. Oh, I don't really know how to express how I felt about this, but it's really sad, and just moved me.
Zeva chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Gods...that was so sad...I know exactly how that feels though. Man, for only like, 503 words, you sure managed to convey a great deal of pain and emotion. Well
Pyrobes chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I repeat, no vote for either story, so you keep your tie. You write the beginning very well, but the end was quite a shock to me. It took quite a while for me to figure out what exactly happened. Honestly, though, I read it again and it seems you might have an edge on your sister. Maybe it was only my loathing of what happened that biased my initial opinion of the story itself. Still, I refuse to give you a vote… Damn, I shouldn’t refuse to vote just because I wish there was some explanation to the events. Consider it like this, if your story didn’t make me sick to my stomach with disgust at humanity, you would win.
robman chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
wow
metropolis noir chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Dizzam. Just seriously, seriously good. Yes, you did use the cheese at the end, but A