Reviews for The Answers
teen-angel14 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This is so true. I read it metaphorically. It reminds me of how, in the past, and even now, the worst"storms" will come and you fight so hard to keep going, though you know it could get worse for you. I have problems with bfs like that.. And no matter what, I'll fight to keep him, though problems will get worse.
hellokttychic31 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
wow, i think this might be one of your best poems too! i'm totally impresed and would add this to my (if my maximum wasn't already reached..lol)

newayz awesome job!

muchLUBkerr
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Can you find straight pointer northwards true?

Amber warm lens covering its case,

Inherent clear direction guides soul,

Transcending majesties snow capped high,

Looming walls thrust up from deepest sea,

Inspiring heart & mind to go far,

Nascent hopes flying past boundaries.
Tipped chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Beautiful no matter which way you take it. Very very nice... Some people have poem that don't rhyme and they're not that great, but your's work out. Brava.

-Shelby
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
very good imagery and meaning. these last few poems are definetly some of your best (no offence to the older ones..) but yeah keep it up. and have a nice vacation
ByFireAndMoonlight chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This is great, oh and yeah I know in my last review I spelled Labyrinth wrong . . . sorry. Heh heh. Er yeah, I know I'm reviewing a lot of your stuff randomly, I'm sure you don't mind, and if you do, deal. _
u-will-never-know chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I agree, i think this is one of your best poems, well that i've read anyway. I really like all your imagery and metaphorical ideas. Great...:D
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
This is very nice...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
emo probs? no dont stop with poems! what will i do? i dunno, lol... is there anything i can help with?
xHannahx chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
its a beautiful poem on so many levels. i hope you're ok and work things out.

Han.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
This IS one of your best! I really enjoyed reading it, you are such a good writer!
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Awesome. It was beautifully written, I loved the descriptions.

Best Wishes.

~WH
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
So beautiful! You are definately going into my favourites!-Anna :)
nicolepartier chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
nice, very good~Nicole
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
wow...i think u r rite, this is def one of ur best...love it!