Reviews for Where'd My Normal Life Go?
The Hiddenworlder chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Very nice, I really enjoy how the characters react to one another. I like it when things aren't all cliche'. Please keep going
Blink.Twice chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
hEY,WHATS UP? IF U CAN OR WILL I'D LOVE IT IF U'D FINISH THIS STORY OR AT LEAST WORK AT IT. i'M KINDA CURIOUS ABOUT WAT WILL HAPPEN. LOVE THE STORY LINE AND LOVE THE IDEA. LIKE TWI. RIGHT WHAT ABOUN CONANT?
a friend chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Okay, you need to work on the nicknames. Here are a few suggestions:

Batbrain

Dog/Mutt

Leech

Clifford

Bloodsucker

Fido
Ever Since That Day chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
Has this story been discontinued? I sure hope not, I love this story to pieces.
Ever Since That Day chapter 8 . 6/13/2007
This doesn't seem to be your best, but I love the plot line and would really like to see it continued with your new style.
NinjAlt chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
Aww man. This story looks really promising. Why dont you update anymore? PLEASE UPDATE! I'd like to see Amy with some magic.
AshleyFetterman chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
NO! don't do IT! Amy Don't give in! AH! lolz.. very good! i like it... although i want conant and Amy to get together
callmebelle chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Hey-I'm going to do some edits as I go along, K? Just some grammar etc. stuff for now... content comments later.

"Sahen obviously took this as an invitation to sit because that’s exactly what he did." You could cut out the 'because that's exactly what he did.' it's implied, and will be stronger without it.

Calling Sahen cute could be more descriptive- you've already gone through the eyes, hair and lips, but give us some more details, some more similies.

“Good luck with all that Math. I hate math." Maybe take out the 'I hate math', and just put in a "she said jokingly" after the first part or something. Having the second sentence weakens the dialogue.

"Her friend shook his head causing his shaggy brown hair to swing which in turn caused water to spray all over the place." add commas somewhere! it's a bit awkward right now.

"The girl had glanced around and had found Sahen sitting with the school’s biggest flirt and slut Cheryl." Take out the 'Cheryl' at the end, and add some more description to when Amy talks about him sitting with her.

Give examples of Conant's cutting remarks to Sahen.

The ending seemed a bit abrubt, but it works.

Overall, pay attention to commas. You need to add a bunch in, but that's just proof reading.

Great job- it's a very interesting story! I look forward to reading more :)
Ser chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
And here I was thinking it wasn't possible to add every cliche to a story.
Mad-4-Manga chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
! _VERY cool chapter, I really like it. _Well, Amy found out about Sahen and is pretty open about it, which is interesting. . . I know I would most likely be curious about the whole 'blood sucking' thing. .UIt's interesting that Amy is just the shortened version of her name, a little odd her full name be. I wonder why she was named that?Anywho, very intriguing this chapter is! _ It raises a lot of questions and continues with others, one can only hope that the person(s) who burst(s) through the door is(are) Amy's parents. _ I'm really looking forward to that , good job on this updated chapter! _ GREAT JOB!
Mad-4-Manga chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
COOL. am ensnared into your story web. Please update?
Mad-4-Manga chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
Nice. ME LIKE! _
Mad-4-Manga chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
0,0COOL.I WAANT MORE! YAY! _
Mad-4-Manga chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
_ I LIKE THIS STORY! AWESOME! VERY awesome story line! _ It's extremely captivating!
Mad-4-Manga chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Interesting. Me like! _Let me guess, Amy's parents are the Great Ones, no?