Reviews for Where'd My Normal Life Go?
Mad-4-Manga chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
XD What's that saying? Be careful what you wish for, you might get it?LOL. Interesting story! _
MoonlightSilverMadz chapter 5 . 1/14/2005
Aw, how sweet! Her first date! -Claps wildly- I can't wait for more! Madi
Hatrack chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
Very good up to this point. Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens.
Ziazan chapter 4 . 12/3/2004
Well, I don't care what everyone else says, I really like your story and I would love to read more. The whole lifemate thing with Sahen has really peaked my interested! Please keep going!
Temmon chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
That was... pretty interesting. Good concept, and such. Your basic premise is a touch overused, but your putting a good spin on it. And you like to say "You're awful!" a lot. Just one of the more annoying things I noticed, but keep on writing, by all means. I want to see what happens.
MoonlightSilverMadz chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Wow, this was a really cool story! I just love it! But just a few critques.. Sometimes you didn't make the passage of time clear(Like when Sahen was talking with his parents) You didn't really show where he was either. It took me a few moments to understand what was going on. Other then that, it was very good! I've added it to my Favorite Stories List. Keep going! Madz
Shmi chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Awesome! It's really good! Please update soon!
Leah J chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Well, i saw that coming. Update soon, kay. this sounds promising. A little edgy, but still good
Hatrack chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Straight to the point. No words are wasted in your writing. Not the most original idea under the stars, but I like your spin on it.
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
cool chapter.i like the parents nad conants matter-of-fact .upd8 soon.
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 11/28/2004