Reviews for The Coffee Cup
modells chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
are you going to continue this story? i really hope you do; it's great!
Miki Sodapop chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
great stuff! so far, im def luvin it. this is a sweet story actually. it seems like Krista is depressed about her life, but to me, that just seems ungrateful bc at least she has really good friends who care about her, even if they are only a few at least its some and not none.. and at least crap like all this actually happens to her. unlike my life, in which nothing ever happens and about which no one would ever want to write a story(blah blah angst angst bore bore..)

is this in relation to your own life at all? jc.. where did u get an idea for this? its amazing.
mzhissyfits chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
another dude?

that's . . . interesting . . . okay then
mzhissyfits chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
p.s. from the other chapter - did i mention that i really like chris?

i don't think i believe that john is gay - but not for the reason that krista thinks that he's not.

why would he find a cover up girlfriend before telling her he was gay? because the latter would have hurt her less. it would have made her really embarassed, but at least she wouldn't be hurt.

eh.
mzhissyfits chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
"I just thought he was a jackass" LMAO! that same thing happened to me, except he didn't tell me that he liked me until what, 7 months later?

but is john really a jackass? i mean, we already know his girlfriend is, but from that "yeah, me too" rain comment, he may turn out okay after all.

i'll keep reading.
mzhissyfits chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
AWESOME! lol, my friends and i do the exact same thing. sharing is caring!

questions i'm asking that may soon be answered (correct?)

does chris like krista?why isn't john "her type"?what is it with girls and liking guys who are totally blind?does jules like krista? just thought i'd throw that out there, because of that "why did jules have the same music in mind" thingmabob. i've read entirely too much fanfiction, so forgive me if i'm totally off.
leen02x chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
yay! wicked story, keep writing! this is the weirdest thing, it's like a mirror image of my life with these two things: the hate of dishwasher emptyingishness and - “We will discover the inner meaning of every single word in this book!” EXACTLY like my teacher. woot, too much oddness!