Reviews for On the other end of the Phone
Amberflame805 chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
I like your writing style. Short and down to the point but very interesting. I'm hooked.
tear of the sun girl chapter 36 . 12/17/2014
...speechless, that's the best I can come up with. That never happens, but it's a good thing.
tear of the sun girl chapter 35 . 12/17/2014
Hey, I'm back! So, I just power read three chapters lol. Chad was kind of a bad boy, and that's kind of hot lol. Anyway, I didn't forget you. I'm back and I can't wait to read more so I'm going to go now.
therjnelclear.net chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
It doesn't seem like Jessie has ever fired a gun, so the first time when she fires into the ceiling she should probably have more of a reaction. I'm sure it was louder than she expected and so her ears should probably be ringing. The gun probably kicked some if it's a powerful one so maybe add something about that too.
cardiff1984 chapter 39 . 10/5/2014
Loved all your recent chapters Helen. Poor Jessie must be all over the place, thinking that Chad used her to make sure her father did jobs properly or he'd kill her. Chad was a badass when he was younger and he tailed Jess to earn money. But does he really love her?

Look forward to more updates Helen, your writing is amazing.
cardiff1984 chapter 33 . 9/26/2014
Really enjoying your story Helen, it's so beautifully written. I hope Chad makes Jessie happy, he seems like a really nice guy. I hope Jessie's father is wrong about him. Look Forward to your next update.
cardiff1984 chapter 28 . 9/6/2014
Wow, your story is getting more exciting by each chapter. Poor Jessie. Her mother is being tortured, because Jessie won't play by the rules. It's cruel justice, Jessie never asked for the life she's got right now. The one consolation she has, is Chad by her side. Maybe Jessie, should show her brother and father the video of her mother in distress. Show them, what suffering they've caused her, they should be ashamed of themselves. Looking forward to your next chapters.
cardiff1984 chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
Really enjoying your story Helen. Poor Jessie, Justin has no conscious. She thought he was dead and he's acting like, she never existed. Jessie seems to have made friends and Chad looks like a love interest. Looking forward to your next chapters.
Luna's Child chapter 39 . 8/25/2014
Perhaps Chad just needs to learn to unwind. With his perspective and opinion of Jessie, I wonder if he does genuinely "like" her when they were dating, or if that too was just an order.
cardiff1984 chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Brilliant chapters Helen. Poor Jessie having to be looked upon as a bad person, by the media. And if she does decide to take that vacation, I'm sure the organization that took her, will be watching her every move. Her mother will be going out of her mind, with worry. Look forward to next chapters.
Cardiff1984 chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Wow, your story is amazing. The organization she's been taken by, even has control over her kidnappers, like Kevin. So anyone with the biggest power, has the control over the other, and there's no way out. Poor Jessie, will she ever escape it?

Her father has sunk to a new low and where is Justin. Will look forward in finding out, in your next chapter. Brilliantly written, Helen.
cardiff1984 chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Wow, exciting and intense updates, Helen. It seems the organization that took Jessie has it's own ranks and the ones who have the more power, control the ones with the less power, who control the other. And if either one fails a mission, there is only one way out, in a coffin. Yikes!

How will Jessie ever get out of this, if she gets out? What happened to Justin? Their father seems unfazed by his daughters ordeal. Sounds like a heartless man.

Love your writing, look forward to chapter 15.
cardiff1984 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Powerful updates Helen. So dramatic and intense. Excellent Job. Will Jessie ever get out, if all the others never, but one? Her father should be ashamed of himself, no self respect left at all.

Brilliant writing, look forward to chapter 10.
cardiff1984 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I had a feeling Justin was still alive. I wonder why Kevin wants $50, 000 from Justin, to make him fake his own death. I wonder what Jessie will discover, but this has been painful enough for Jessie and her mother.

Really exciting story Helen, will look forward to your next chapters.
cardiff1984 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Wow, excellent first chapter. Very suspenseful. Looks like Jessie is at "Catch 22," with her attacker. If her brother is dead, and the attacker isn't willing to listen, how is she going to get out of it? Will look forward to your next chapters, Helen.
137 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »