Reviews for Der Wolf und seine Nichte
Aurora chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This is very good, and quite brave of you to dare right from Hitlers perspective.

You should finish it, although you last updated in 2004.
Duffi chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
This is an excellent story so far - and espcialy interesting since you're writing from Hitler's point of view, which is quite difficult. He is a very complicated character after all, but so far you've handled it really well. Are you still continuing this story? If you are, I'd love to see the next chapter sometime!

Well done!
BarnabasFrid chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Simply said? When the HELL are you going to write MORE? 8-)
MooseyDoom777 chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
This is very, very good. Their love is such a tragic tale. *Sigh* Please continue with this, it's great!
aims80 too lazy to sign in properly chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Interesting topic that not many writers would touch. I like what you've written so far. I like history but I didn't study it at Uni, only in high school, but I never knew about Hitler and his niece. Anyway, looking forward to reading some more so keep up the good work.
Rodo chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Hi,

I just wanted to tell you that it is very brave of you to write something like that, especially because you write from Hitler's point of view. Not because I judge because of that but because I am also a writer and there are some characters whose point of view's are hard to write and I think Hitler is one of them. Mainly because he is such a complicated topic, well, to me, Hitler is rather asexual, if you know what I mean. A guy from my course used to tell that he was a gay drug addict... but our history teacher did not believe that. And finally I think it is a great idea to focus on the relationship between Geli and Hitler because it is not so well known (I hardly know anything about it, except for some facts, and I am a) German and b) had history as a special course).Good luck! And I hope you can cope with Hitler's personality.
Isabel Rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Great start. You're writing skills are phenominal. The only thing is that I definetly think you can do a better job at the last paragraph. Try to empower the reader and leave them on their knees begging for more...although I am VERY anxious to see what's to come with what you've written so far. It sounds incredibly interesting.