Reviews for Raising Atlantis
Hidden Flowers chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Please, please post again?
ECrocks chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
wow.. this story is great! update son! ]
aquariscies chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Is there really only 1 chapter to this story? But it looked so promising. I understand that you have a life outside of (and rightfully so) but only 1 chapter? When I read your A/N at the beginning you said (basically) that you wanted to do a nonsupernatural story so you didn't have to use sci-fi component as a crutch. What happened? This is such an intriguing plot I'd hate to see it blend in with all the other unfinished works out there. Please update.
KP890 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
could u PLZ update?1 PLZ?
cerise chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
please... i'm crying here

when are you going to update? at least TELL us poor readers
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Interesting.. really interesting as a matter of fact. I like the concept so far; this whole forest theme and how it connects them although he might now know. The POV switching kinda screwed the flow of the fic, but yeah I've got no major problems with it. Meh, I still find it awesome. I read The Crucible and Macbeth too... bloody tragedies ( Alright update soon hun. Take care... ooh and thanks for the great chapter,

~Bubblegum
BadSweets chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Nice first chapter! A bit drawn out and boring at first (do we really need all that detail?) But... yay, what's going on here? You managed to built the suspense. What... what... what?

Oh, and do you live in Britain? Because I can sincerely help you with the dialect. I don't remember ANY Brit teenager calling a girl 'lady' however.

Good luck on school, writer's block and whatever else in your life that deters you from writing more and well. Because, I, as the selfish reader and reviewer, have interest in this matter. I am not being altruistic. *emphasises this fact, also confirming that she is insane*
S.V Pringles chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Okay. I reread this. Because I could. And Le gaspe! I'm reading the Crucible at the moment for Engalish. How exciting! Just thought I'd put that in. Checkers. So, updating's fun, eh?
Spade chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i really enjoyed what i've read so far. could you please update as soon?
bree chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
nice chapter. please, please update soon, okay?
Chisuto chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Hey! Sorry I didn't review sooner! You're characters are really diverse. I just know that I'm going to like Ethan even though he's acting like a prick at the moment and everything. So, how did the Macbeth essay go? Anywho, I hope you have enough time to update soon! But, I shall be paitent if I have to.. D

~Chisuto
scissor sex chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
*story added to my favorites*

thank you so much for the long chapter. at first i wondered whether i should review or not. usually i don't like to- what's the point in repeating the praise that everyone else gave? but for this story, just for the tiny sliver of a chance...the chance that you might like the number 18(reviews) better than seventeen...and that that might induce you to update faster...just for that i'm reviewing. i hope that doesn't sound too...arrogant!

the plot sounds interesting. the 'old friend moves back and becomes romantic interest' is not a new idea, of course. however you added interesting twists, like the schizophrenic idea. also, your characters are so three-dimensional- we haven't seen much of them yet, but even corel's friend(s) seem like REAL living people. some authors just pick out four names and four friends to form a little 'group' around the main character, but you took care to make PEOPLE. which makes the story so much more interesting, of course. it's hard to tell much more than that since you've only written one chapter so far. however, i can see that this story has a lot of potential.

you're such a versatile author! equally good at sci-fi and modern/romance(?) :)

the only thing i hate is the name. for the main female character, corel. corel herself, i like. ethan, obviously, i don't like. (since he's such a prick and all). however, i love the name ethan, whereas the name corel sends shivers down my spine (in a bad way)...it's probably too much to ask you to change it...and probably, as the story progresses, and corel shows herself to be a [insert various positive adjectives] person, i'll grow, eventually to LOVE the name corel! it's kind of like the name ben...which i used to hate because there was a ben in my first grade class who was really weird, with clammy hands. but then there was ben leigh, from another story on fictionpress! anyway, sorry, i have a bad habit of getting off track.

anyway, i hope you update soon. eagerly waiting,

your GREATEST fan!
Lex chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Sounds intrigueing. Please continue.
Anandria chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
! My goodness, this is great! You're style is so subltly descriptive, it's wonderfully refreshing. I love the first chapter, I love the set-up of the entire thing. It's such an interesting idea, I can't wait to see how you develop it further into the story. You know what's really ironic? I'm reading The Crucible for school right now; it's an evil book, I swear it. Right, anywhoo, I'm looking forward to Raising Atlantis being as great as your other stories!

Ja ne, JadeWing-san!
Egg Monster chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Wow! This is really good so far. I like it.