Reviews for Sweet Release
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I just tell everyone that it's a cat fight with some girls I know and then they leave me alone. Shows how much your friends care compared to mine lol. Anyway very awesomeley written again of course!
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I really like this one, I understand about having no answers to the questions that they ask you, you can't give any answers to yourself. You get the emotions across very well.

Keep it up.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
another good one. you got your feelings on the subject across so well.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Brilliant, keep it up Alex-love you Keith Andrew
Rose of Darkness 666 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Well...I don't really like how you did the line breaks in this one, but other than that, there's a lot of feeling in here. You're a talented writer.
lunasilverstar chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
yeah I understand about friends freaking out about cutting. I think it's worse when they act all concerned about you though. Also it depends on the way that they find out too. It's not so great when they find out because you pass out on their living room floor since you've been starving yourself. Anyway, very good poem, and keep writing, it's great therapy for pain. just so you know. also, if you haven't read dangerous skies by a-wolf-called-skya, there is a great note in there after one of the later chapters.