Reviews for Sky Walker's ode
empty-spiral chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
i just left a review on ur other poem... sorry bout that it kinda left me speechless. no this one tho, unfortunatley for you. really good imagery. nice.
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
... geez...

I'm kind of incoherent here, you know?

Well... your diction is flawless - I can't help but admire your use of words. Your descriptions are absolutely beautiful, and so very, very vivid. Just... argh, I can't stop reading it. I could never say how much I love this poem. Perfection. I hold this in high regards - amazing poem.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
. lovely work. -kismet.
IHJ chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
beauty and grace.

Izzy J.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
1. I suck in all suckiest ways for not returning your reviews sooner. i SUCK.2. Hi :)Wow, this is defnitely one of your prettiest poems. Just the images the first two lines conjured were so vivd to last throughout the extent of the poem: "A shroud of amethyst and cobalt falls; /At the distant dawn night sounds retreat,"I reckon, that one should be allowed, and be able, to hate someone (forever) - wouldn't that just be so much easier?Heh. Lovely work here chica, fantabulous! Kudos!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
well she and you rock ;cause this poem is amazing
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
E - I love this poem, Mia! Sorry I didn't review it earlier. *drops down dead from exhaustion* Ugh.. one week off of school and work, and I forgot how tiring it all is. Anyway... this is absolutely beautiful.. it's so heartwrenching and I love it because it's just such... a straight-from-the-heart love poem, all dramatic and speaking of the kind of love that would last through this lifetime and the next five... yay! :) And YAY FOR SARAH HAVING A BOYFRIEND... haha oh wait.. that's me. :P love you, chica! So glad to see you wrote something.. and something so damn beautiful!