Reviews for fly
Nemonus chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was incredably depressing...it just hits you, from the summary to the title to the first line. First stanza especially has good description.
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
i love all of your work; you're one of my favorite authors... apologies if i don't review all of your poems right now, but i think they're genius. i have always wanted to fly but never touched an illegal substance in my life. this is a delicious one and i am in love with all the metaphors.
alligater20 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wow. This is incredible. It is the poem that had the least reviews so I didn't have high expectations, but that was stupid. This is AMAZING! trust me,you've got great talent.
cheeseworth chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
this was wonderful. i especially loved the part about the scotch-taped wings - it showed a ton of personality in so few words. the tone of the poem was perfect, and the point of view you took really helped to bring out the effect. the 'wrong runway' part was also very poetic (pardon my idiocy of word choice). i really liked this one.
Dystorque chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I really like several aspects of this.. the abstract, blurred flow, as though my own mental capabilities are dulled, and also the end I find beatiful, a strange and gentle difference from the bloody distant reality of the main bulk of the piece. You have some real talent.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
WOW! OK, I'm starting to love your poetry! This is a wonderful piece! The allusion to the past, the metaphores, the comparison with an aeroplane...and then...opium! I wasn't expecting that and it definitely adds so much more power to all this and gives it a double-sense! Mind-blowing! Write more. Love, Mia
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I thought the progression of the poem was a bit to rapid, thus making the poem flat. But it's interesting to put it in a 2nd person point-of-view for a change, as a redeeming factor.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I want to fly...hops around randomly, AM I FLYING? Nope...darn...that's no fair :( *serious note* that was a wonderfully well written poem, didn't except the truth, but hey, I liked it - Anyways, I hope I'll see you writing more!

Sumi-chan

Tickle me Pickle!
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
K—¡Good to see your work again! Flying is great—I often have dreams of be-ing suspended in mid-air. You don't have to wait to be reincarnated to get a private pilot's license! m
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I didn't expect it to go there but its still makes for a great piece of scary truth, as a kid I remember having dreams about this fantasy to fly...title grabbed me right away