Reviews for Writer's Block
Kurt Wagner chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Genius.

It seems that writer's block can be a significant source of inspiration after all.
IHJ chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I've read several poems about writer's block but so far this is the best one which most intimately describes the feelings and frustration when it hits us. The fleeting thoughts, the little phrases you know are great but can't get it down or flow with the rest of the poem...Wonderfully written.

Izzy J.
Unfairy chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
*reads bio*you're an interesting person lucky you to have both... Uh right, the poem... What I hate the most is when I get inspired and know what I want to write, but I have no means to write it down... Like last night. Oy, that was irritating.
Saga Lhan chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I like your poem :), it really brings images in my mind that I find familliar. And you have a way with words that multiplies that effect, keep it up. I will check your other poems when I find the time :)
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
*applause* woohoo! I really like this one! You've managed to write about our greatest fear, lol. And really well too! Some brilliant imagery and metaphores, and a great flow! Very good job, LOVED it! Write more, and hope your Writer's Block is gone now!