Reviews for Still frame of Tommorow
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I hate TV, too. Don't know for sure this is what you were meaning, but it is what I got. That we, as an "entity" prefer to live our lives via others onscreen, either TV or movies, rather "experiencing" it for ourselves. Problem with that is, when we DO have an experience, then we tend to "compare" it to the "ideal" (quotes there VERY intentional) we see portrayed by ACTORS parroting LINES written by WRITERS who've had TIME to conjure up just the RIGHT or WRONG thing to say in that given situation. Real life flows too rapidly to give us time to think with such clarity as to always say and do the right thing all the time. More than likely we end up doing the wrong thing and regretting it and then trying to figure out how to "fix" it. Of course in many a situation, there is no "fix," only sad memories and if we're really fortunate, a few lessons learned along the way.

Nonetheless, whatever this was about in your mind, I appreciate what I gleaned from it personally. Thus is why I do NOT watch TV ever, unless we're at someone's house and they are sadly too addicted themselves to turn it off and have a meaningful exchange with real, live human beings! How rude! Truly, Tourterelle, (a pensive day)