Reviews for Memorable
DoWnpOuR chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Im re-reading this...it should be a movie...wicked awesome...plus im in it
krirobe chapter 16 . 2/24/2005
Well, I liked it. The atmosphere you created was really impressive. You didn't overdo the colonial period or any of the others. You remained true to the theme of your story, which I think was friendship. Or maybe relationships in general. Besides the few minor errors you made, it was really well written. In the last chapter, I liked how Jade compared him to the blind. I thought that was ingenius. This story could belong under the genre of science fiction if you wanted. You would just need to elaborate on the mecahnism used for time jumps. Anyways, I really liked it. I thought that it reflected the realities of the average life fantabulously because there were no real glories. Maybe that is why you didn't get many reviews: because there were no glorious moments that were recognized. Well, I thought that this was insightful and well thought out. Not shallow at all. Maybe you could even expand on it and make it a series. It really reminded me of Cowboy Bebop.
Lady Emerald chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
This is perhaps my favorite of the names you've given me. I love it Jess its good, more sex on my part plz..lol You did GOOD!