Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
Denali chapter 23 . 5/2/2006
Cheese and Rice, why won't she judt admit that she loves him and want's to go back with him? He told he wouldn't hurt her and now she has to belive him and trust him is she so scared of? She's alive isn't she? So now she goes back and picks up her real life again . . .This story is so awesome! It's 10:15 right now, and I'm supposed to be in bed but I'm staying up to read it! As you can probably tell, I'm getting into the story way to much, but that's okay! Update soon, or I will sit here all night long.
Oraib chapter 23 . 5/2/2006
Simply amazing, the character is someone i can fully relate to, the situations as well. I love how each character has a unique personality yet they all seem to mesh together really well as friends.
chimera595 chapter 23 . 4/30/2006
I love your story! just...the last chapters have been a little repetitive
Alenor chapter 23 . 4/30/2006
oh that's so sad! he left. does that mean he's giving up? because i hope he doesn't. i mean they obviously have chemistry, and i'm sure they could make it work. oh. ahh well, great chappie. the notebook is such an awesome movie :) Alenor.
jukeboxsabotage chapter 23 . 4/28/2006
awh poo to reviews having been down. so. here's a review!

you know what. all this drama is making me hungry. XD i'm weird i know. SO UPDATE. iloveloveloveitalot. and Tess is being STUPID STUPID STUPID, but she'll come around. right? SHE'D BETTER. rawr

haha. your writing amazes me. mmhmm. no lie.
FrenzyFan78 chapter 23 . 4/25/2006
*waves* Look, it's me!Don't have any complaints, and I really need to work on stacks of calculus homework, so this is short. But update again soon!
Queen Beryl chapter 23 . 4/24/2006
Oh yay! Passionate make-out scene! Then comes fighting! Huzzah! I hope Tess forgives him soon, I need them to be together! :-P I like the way this chapter turned out, though. I really do. It's great! _
Cherise chapter 23 . 4/23/2006
Oh my gosh! What the hell is she doing? He was harsh about the way he said it, but he was right, she will end up alone if she doesn't learn to forgive... He's done so much retribution it's crazy, so why hasn't she seen that?
Kim chapter 23 . 4/23/2006
By reviews are down, you mean that the review system thingie is broken, right? Because there's no possible way that people can be reading this story and NOT liking .
My Sweetheart the Drunk chapter 23 . 4/23/2006
update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! pleasse?
michi2 chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
yay you updated! make tess get over it soon please please please? if they keep fighting i'm juz gonna cry... lol. great story again! update soon!
Sam chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
Reviews have been down, because you don't along time to update, and some readers can't connect with the story now because well... they just forget. and unless they read the story over, nothing will make sense with it, and the mood won't be back.

but keep going angel

and Ian was right to flip her off
unthinkable chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
they NEED to hook up and soon! i can't stand them arguing with each other any more. lol. please update soon!
Aly chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
Woohoo an update!

I found the story earlier this month and have been reading it since. I'm really glad you updated and hope you will update again soon.

Please say Ian comes back? and she forgives him and and..lol I'll shut up ang go away now

Aly x