Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
MoriMorte chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
hm...does not look good at all

hoping 4 a happy ending

please update soon awsome job so far

i wish u luck on your writing!
jero chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
Great work! But please, update soon.
square root chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
The thoughts going through my head as I read: Beginning of the chapter: "Come on, come on..." Ian and Tess talking: "Aww!" Forrest and Ian facing off: "Go, Ian!" Ian and Tess making out: "Yes!" Ian and Tess yelling: "NO!" Don't keep me hanging like this!
ReinaLucille chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
o oohh he's right. she needs to get her act together! update!
amelia chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
she really is sounding like a brat. she really needs to get over it, but if i was hurt like that i guess i would act like that. so i can't blame her...that soon
written off as theatrical 1986 chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
Ah! Update! So happy...but so sad at the exact. same. time. Ack! I love it. Wonderful, emotional, beautiful, heart-wrenching...all in one chapter. I adore you.

Please, write more!
special chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
wow..so..exciting! so many ups and downs and..geez..i'm hanging on your every word! this story is so full of emotion and passion..and i understand what ian is saying about tess because it's true to some extent..she is being..spoiled in a way..but she doesn't know how to deal with things like that..i think what ian is saying is justified..he said sorry and she's still holding a grudge..she says 'don't touch me' and 'don't walk away from me'..she needs to make up her mind..but yeah..keep it up!

;)allie
euphorictragedy chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
Wow, I think that was the best chapter yet. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and Ian is definitely right- Tess is going to get screwed over by people many times in her life and she just needs to except that and try her hardest to make amends with the people who apologize for it- like Ian...especially Ian. Man, if I had a guy like him chasing after me the way he is trying to get Tess, then it would've only taken me a matter of minutes to go back to him.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
Ah so sad! I was crying when i read this :( Update soon!
Souloffireeyesofice91103 chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
yay an update! Okay now you have to update again cause I really wanna know what happens with Tess and Ian...please dont make me wait so long:-D
Without You chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
Wow...I've forgotten how much I like this story...it's great.
Dirty Secret chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
Ouch...harsh...I hope things go smoother for them...

Anyway, fab chapter and UPDATE SOON!
siham the archer chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
Oh. My. Goodness. I want to cry, but I'm at school and that wouldn't look too great. I was like yay for Tess! She's finally giving in! And then the whole mood is ruined and I'm like stupid Tess, can't you see Ian loves you? *cries inwardly* Write more... please!
That Girl You Love chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
Oh. My. God.

ELLE!

That was so MEAN of you!

*whimpers*

Time for Bryan to come save the day! (Mwahaha. I've always loved Bryan!)

UPDATE RIGHT NOW!

Tier aka Nyx
Em Wolf chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
Babe, I simply had to leave a review for this chapter. It is definately one of my favs. I'm glad Ian set her straight. She has been acting like a spoiled brat for some time now. And if my bf would do all of that to make me forgive him, I'd be on the first flight back to the NY. Keep up the wonderful work. Hopefully she'll make the right decision. ;)
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »