Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
wasabi-angel chapter 25 . 7/20/2009
Sequel! Pretty pretty please :)
swords dragons and diet coke chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
HAHA I
Clazziquai Project chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
I think this story has a lot of potential.

I really don't like how you don't use

quotations to set off dialogue.

It bugged me to the point

where I just can't continue reading it.

Although I don't plan on finishing this story,

what I've read I like.
xInkMusique chapter 25 . 11/28/2008
Please, plz do a sequel, switching off in Ian and Tess's POV
summershine chapter 25 . 9/14/2008
Wow... so I didn't see that coming. I loved your writing, and your characters, and everything about your story except for the end. I think I'm upset, because why would you base an entire story on two characters, and have such an amazing finale, and then break them up in the epilogue? I understand that this is your story, and you can do whatever you want with it, but it came out of nowhere. Anywho, I don't have an account here, but if you want to e-mail me, it's . I did really enjoy your story though - it was beautifully written.
EdwardGirl11 chapter 25 . 9/13/2008
Was told to read this by a friend, she said it would help (I'm sick at the moment and have had 3 weeks of school! Not good in year 12!) any way - it's taken almost 5 hours, but I finished it and I have to say that I am EXTREEMLY happy she recommended this! Your story was... I can't even think of a word to describe it! I laughed at Ian and the Pearls & Glory (have to say that I might have a bit of a thing for the band you created), Loved the music and your choice of Tess' bands (some of my favourites were in there!) and I cried so hard when everything went pear shaped for Tess. Haven’t checked yet to see if you’ve got a sequel planned, but I hoping that you do because you write really well and your story is just so good!

All I can say is thank you so so so much for writing this because it is now one of my favourite stories!

xx

Mel
Georgianna chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Oh this is amazing!

A SHEEP NAMED MUSSOLINI

I LOVE YOU!
i read to procrastinate chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
"my sheep likes you" hahaha

your story is so original!

OMG! SHOP RITE! and i thought it only existed in my small microscopic town. xD
insatiablehunger89 chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
this is great. i love how their aren't already falling for each other, though you can see it coming, which makes it all the interesting.
Maxegirl1313 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I love it!
puka.shells chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
Ok. So far, I like the story, I think it's OK, but not like... spectacular or something. But I do appreciate the quirks here and there.

I'm really tired of the A&F and Hollister speculations that just pops out every time. Ugh. Seriously, I think it's rather unnecessary, and quite shallow. No offense. Tessa, her character to me is kind of... eh.

And there's also these mistakes that was in there like, "Isay," "Iargued," and so on. At first when I caught that it was OK with me, then it got distracting when there was too much.

Sorry about my kind of rude review.
Pione chapter 25 . 4/30/2008
Sequel? :)
Super.Maddy chapter 25 . 4/10/2008
Hehe

I loved this story!

I read it while back but never

got round to reviewing it.

I hope you keep writing stories

just as good.

Good luck for you future stories.

xx Maddy
S. Kila Laase chapter 25 . 3/31/2008
I read half of this story about two years ago, and it didn't occur to me until today that you'd finished it. Lovely job, dearie, I think the epilogue was most definitely my favorite part. You are amazing, hope to hear more from you soon! :D!
anneliese chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
i think you ended it beautifully.

and i adored this line:

"It is a Kiss with a capital letter in front of it, a kiss to end all kisses. There never was a kiss in the world before this one. He is saying things to me with his mouth, and without having to turn on my brain, I know what every single one of them is."

just like an old movie. to have or have not, casablanca. for some reason i couldn't get bogart&bacall out of my head while reading this!

thanks for sharing. (may want to change the story status to complete?)
839 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »