Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
jade phoenix 819 chapter 19 . 11/8/2005
WOW I actually started reading this story yesterday...and i love it!

I love all the drama and excitement. P but yahh i feel soo sorry for Tess...moving back to maine would be absolutely perfect for her. I hate it how Ian is being a complete idiot but i admit that i was takenaback when Jake acted soo sweet to Tess's confession. i really like him now )

As for the band - I adore them. Its something that every girl dreams of and I think its awweesome. but yes please update soon! Have a great day!

aqua-angel chapter 19 . 11/7/2005
WOW I love your story and all the characters! You have wonderful dialogue and chemistry between the cast, it was a very awesome read. Made it worth staying up on a school night. *winces* Anyways, I really need to go to bed. Just wanted to say your story rox!

Happy writings~
IMPORTAINT DONUT chapter 19 . 10/30/2005
seasons chapter 19 . 10/30/2005
This is a great story, I'm absolutely hooked! It sounds so honest and parts of it made me cry! You have to update soon! Keep it up!)
Juniper Nights chapter 19 . 10/27/2005
lol update soon! this is a very interesting story! keep it up
Hester Inkmaid chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Cool! My best blonde friend can touch her nose with the tip of her tongue too! She was like, famous for it in elementary school
call me god chapter 19 . 10/22/2005
love it update soon !
Ashley chapter 19 . 10/20/2005
awsome chapter!
books4me chapter 19 . 10/20/2005
I just discovered your story and read it practically in one go.

Good job!

I look forward to reading more,

* Books4mE *
Kaichai chapter 19 . 10/20/2005
*claps* Bravo! It's doing very well. :D Keep up the good work.
Dai chapter 19 . 10/19/2005
update ,holy mother trucker that was awsome .if you update ill give you kandy! [holds out loly'z]
Marietta chapter 8 . 10/17/2005
Damn girl its called MARY SUE. its makign me sick. and let me guess.. every1 thinks its the damn shit and a fucking true representation of punk? fucking hell no. NO true punk would ever admit being a punk.
Amethyst-Heart chapter 19 . 10/17/2005
I love this story! You have the unique plot line, the creativity, and awesome characterization. Everything's strung together intricately and I absolutely love where it's heading. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter. Great job, good luck, and I await your next installment.
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
that must suk :( great chapter
IeatLettuceForBreakfast chapter 19 . 10/16/2005