Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
CezyAngel chapter 19 . 10/12/2005
i'd have chosen to go back, too, though running away's never gonna solve anyone's problems. oh well. anyway, i love your story :D
siham the archer chapter 19 . 10/11/2005
Hello there... New reviewer here... I love the story, I'm addicted. It's a most awesomely awesome stories ever... Thank you for writing it! And it really is a good story.. parts made me teary eyed...
icedfaerie chapter 19 . 10/10/2005
Poor Tess, I really hope things will turn out better for her. Great chapter.
Blue Kat chapter 19 . 10/7/2005
This is such an amazing story. Keep up the excellent work-I'm still looking forward to more. :)
Nynth chapter 19 . 10/7/2005
wow I just read through the entire story so far, my eyes hurt now (. This is so good im kinda addicted, damn I get too addicted to stories. Anyway update this soon I beg of you.
Dirty Secret chapter 19 . 10/7/2005
Ok...I hate Ian so much right now that I wanna jump into the story with a dagger and murder him. What a *beeping* idiot! *Beeping* a**hole
kat6528 chapter 19 . 10/6/2005
OMG! must read the next chapter!
plumsy321 chapter 19 . 10/6/2005
I hope things work out for her because it would SUCK to be in her position right now.
live-and-die chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
hey, leme guess, ur name is elle? if it's not then its reese. haha. now u get to name a character after me! lol...u need to update soon...its so frustrating cuz i feel just like tess, betrayed by everyone except people who i can't even see, i really want to see her make up with everyone...i can't believe jules, but i guess she has a soft spot for ian since she was one of the people that was hurt by him...anyways just wanted to say update soon!
live-and-die chapter 19 . 10/5/2005
she's moving! i can't wait to see who she ends up with...i wouldn't mind if she ends up with bryan cuz then the story would have to be a lot longer. ian is such an idiot! i hate him! and still love him... haha. gemma must die, or at least have everyone see what a loser she is. o... when she sees forrest, or whats his name, she should start going out with him! only to find out she still loves ian...hehe
That Girl You Love aka TIER chapter 19 . 10/5/2005
Yeah. I figured it's only polite to review everytime I re-read a story. I honestly think I've read CM about five times in the past few days. Trying to get a feel for personalities and characters and such. Hee. I finished the chapter last night (the first half of the great crossover), and I'm so in love with Lorne it's not even funny. *grin* I'm hoping you'll like it as much as I did writing it. Oh! And, you know what I realized? Bryan reminds me of George. He's always there with great advice, is really hot, and the Nyx/Tess would have a thing for him if he wasn't already...well...unavailable.

I'm going to go proofread the chappie now, and hopefully email it to you by tonight. It'd be so super neato groovy if you do one too-and have all your characters reactions to all my characters. (And, don't worry, there will be a LOT more stuff in the next chapter I'm writing now. Maybe even a Nyx/Tess heart-to-heart. We'll see.)

Write, woman! I want to know what happens!

Oh...and I was meaning to suggest something/ask something. What about Forrest from the beginning of the story? Is there anyway you can involve him? What's his story?

Also...Bryan/Forrest would make great jealousy fodder for Ian/Tess. We all know the boy loves her...those crazy kids just need to work it out!

star chapter 19 . 10/4/2005
this story is so good, update quicker!
snow.fantazi chapter 19 . 10/4/2005
i love the story! so sad. hope everything is alrite with tess. update soon!
patrick chapter 19 . 10/4/2005
yays for eleanor for updating. im reviewing your story because your so forcing me to do it. not letting me talk and all. meanie! neway good story u finally updated yay ok im done adiouspatrick
Megliz716 chapter 19 . 10/4/2005
I'm so glad you updated! I feel so bad for Tess, I mean she was incredibly stupid for what she did, but she doesn't deserve to be totally ostracized. I can't believe she's going to move back to Maine. What about Ian and her friends? I can't wait for the next update!
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »