Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
Shake Hips Not Fists chapter 25 . 3/29/2008
Well I'm glad the chapter ended on a slightly good note but sad that she just abruptly walked away from Ian. :( But, I also really like how open and vague the ending is cause we can just imagine everything from there on. :) Awesome story. :D
XxTheSoNotMainStreamxX chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
That'd be so goddamn awsome!
Alenor chapter 25 . 3/26/2008
oh god, no! you can't just leave it like that. and there's no way she can leave poor ian like that, that's harsh. ahh well, cya later Alenor.
Woodstock1330 chapter 25 . 3/25/2008
Good God you finally finished it! Kudos! The ending was nice and anti-climactic btw, I lurved it!
OoohLookACat chapter 25 . 3/24/2008
hmm

it does leave it open for sequals

but they break up?

oh that's so sad

that sucks

i liked it though

sad

but i hear a sequal haha

izzie
Purity of Light chapter 25 . 3/24/2008
Hey. I just read your full story. Today. Took me like 6 hours. Haha.

There isn't much to pick at, your plot is great, and I loved the whole story.

Just a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. Now that your finished, I advise you go back and edit these, to make it even better!

Also, your ["] and ['] in the last few chapters have been either replaced by those square boxes or not there entirely. May want to fix that too, its confusing.

But all in all, congratulations on a great story!
SkateForLife chapter 25 . 3/24/2008
Hey, I know you said that you no longer consider this a good example of your writing, however I was wondering if you're going to be making a sequel? Perhaps? I'm actually begging that you do...because I could see the perfect plot for a follow up. Oh yeah, by the way you're music taste is amazing. When I saw the lyrics to Magazine, I freaked out. Internally. Because they're my favorite band. Anyway, really good story and keep up the excellent work!
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 25 . 3/24/2008
:) sweet and cute.
claireponcherrii chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
oh interesting!
awaiting.rain chapter 25 . 3/24/2008
wow.

it's done.

bravo.

great story. loved the end.
earlkgm chapter 25 . 3/24/2008
aw! that's so sad! but i loved it. :)
CharlyB chapter 25 . 3/24/2008
Thanks for finally finishing this. I'm not thrilled with the ending, a four years later they're getting back together after college epilogue would have been my preference, but you did a great job with complex characters. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us.
Jessica Wolfheart chapter 24 . 1/11/2008
You say we should expect an epilogue soon. Is your idea of soon more than a year? XD
chocolatechipash chapter 24 . 12/20/2007
aw awesome awesome story, there was the occasional spelling and grammer mistake but nothing that cant be overlooked. some of your characters seemed too cliched for my liking like gemma but the main characters were nicely developed. btw you have great taste in music, i wouldve loved to see more of lorne though, he rocks!
xlovexpollutionx chapter 24 . 11/24/2007
AH-MA-ZING.

:D

I loved Ian the whole whole time! even though Jake was cute and sweet, he's a football player for chrissakes. and I hate football (though I go to the games...because i get to crowd surf). you're really talented and I absolutely adored the story; I just wish Mussolini had made a reappearance!
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »