Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
JellyBeaner chapter 24 . 11/24/2007
Big aw

Goodness gracious, up and down and up and downlike EVERY chapter . holy cow Tess is insanely bogged down with relationship "moodiness". It's insane. But I loved it. It was great. you draw people in with your writing and I'm definitely glad you drew me in. I would have liked to see more of Mussolini, not gonna lie(haha) but yes. It was wonderful. I'm waiting for the epilogue.

Cheers!

-A.
JellyBeaner chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
This is really good so far! I LOVE the fascist sheep idea and I'll definitely keep reading. Can't find anything wrong yet!

Cheers,

-A.
BloodStainedPetals chapter 24 . 11/21/2007
Wow! I love your story!

Awaiting an epilogue!

Sharon
sunflowersing chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Oo. Sexy boy on the loose.

sunflowersing
sunflowersing chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was a funny last line.

sunflowersing
D.E. David chapter 24 . 11/7/2007
Great story absolutely Loved it

:]
Bloody Crayon chapter 24 . 11/2/2007
Love it. Tess and Ian are perfect for each other. I see that it's been almost an entire year since you last updated, and you've probably forgotten about this story. I know I would if I were you. :) But could you please make an epilogue? I think it needs one to give it coverage. Thanks! You seem like a good author!
Duuude chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
I'll be reading some soon. For now, I gots to go. xD My dad won't leave the fack alone. Garsh. Anyway, lata
I eat Cannibals chapter 24 . 10/22/2007
Its been a year.

so not soon enough for the epilogue

_
Hellcat81 chapter 24 . 10/19/2007
nice fic. i got hooked on the story and spent the whole day reading it. there not many authors who manage that. for a high school fic it had quite the unique flair with the moving between two states and the little rock band side story. i think jules is a remarkable character. she'd even derserve a story on her own. btw where is the epilogue? you're still gonna write it? would be nice, i hope gemma gets what she deserves. .
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 24 . 9/23/2007
_

i rly enjoyed reading this. in a few of the chapters, i actually started crying ... sad i know. :D

looking forward to da epilogue! :D
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 11 . 9/23/2007
oh this is awesome!

this chappie is pretty different to the others. but it rly describes how u feel when ur at a concert. hehe. *scratches head and looks away

anyway ... i like this story. tis cute and funny. hehe. _
bad feeling about this chapter 24 . 8/19/2007
Amazing story. You know, how people say good writers write characters you fall in love with, well then if this is true I'd say that you're a good writer. Ian is amazing and Bryan is so cool and sweet. Now, I wish they were a real band...*sigh* This was a great portrayal of high school life, not too unreal and not too cliche. And so, to end the unconnected thoughts I call a review, I'd like to ask if you listen to rock? And also if you stole my ipod, because seriously, every band and every song you mentioned (save the ones you created) were on there...*spooky*

- USkohakuchan -
KLAM chapter 24 . 8/4/2007
no epilogue?(
That Girl You Love chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
Hi. I'm randomly missing you. How're things? Write something, so I can obsess over it!

email me, bitch. . . .

LURVE you. Lorne says hi.

*grin*