Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
That Girl You Love chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
Hi. I'm randomly missing you. How're things? Write something, so I can obsess over it!

email me, bitch. . . .

LURVE you. Lorne says hi.

fattie chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
heyy. i started reading this story a year ago..

and i just didnt read it anymore (cuz you never updated haha.)

and then i remembered it just yesterday when i had nothing else to read and was thinking of everything i could read. and i just wanted to say that i REALLY like this story. yay!

if only you would update. haha.

i mean the last time you updated was december!

good job though!

Unique Child chapter 24 . 4/11/2007
oh my god. i freakin loved this story. i even cried. i hope you do write an epilogue because that would just be kickass.
Layla the fiend chapter 19 . 4/2/2007
Dang, is it going to stay this depressing or is there going to be a happy ending? Because I'm about to cry over here...
Love hurts chapter 18 . 4/2/2007
God, if that happened to me, right after Ian said that, my head would go, "I've become dead. I might as well be dead. Hell, I think I'm going to go kill myself." And I'd be dead serious.

Maybe that's just little pathetic emo me.

It's still horrible.
BWeep chapter 24 . 3/26/2007

Thanks for finally getting the chapter up! Do a new one soon, ya? )
nyxiebabes chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Love the story. :) update soon?
Pretty Rave Girl chapter 24 . 3/15/2007
Oh! This is really good!
Hyperroll chapter 24 . 2/28/2007

so, this story kept me up all night, and i just finished it. my eyes are burning, but i'm writing this review to tell you have adorable and cute and "aww" inducing this story was.

i love it.
effection chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I usually wait until I've reached the last available chapter to review, but I just gotta say... "When she woke up, there was a sheep breathing in her ear." is one of the best last-line-of-chapter lines I've ever read. Haha, it's ... intriguing.
Athania chapter 24 . 2/5/2007
*squeal* Oh, it's so great...I love cliched romance stories...
Gothic.Romance chapter 24 . 1/26/2007
AH! That was so freakin' GROOD!(good great) I enjoyed this whole story for so, so long and this last chapter, was grood! Perfectness...innywho...i've calmed a little and so now i'll leave...great writing.
Jess chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
I'm sorry to say I didn't even get through the 5th chapter. The constant name dropping irriated me. I can see your into music, and it's fine to add that into the story, just be careful about how you do it. Or you get people like me who become very fustrated when you call bands like Avenge Sevenfold and Rancid hardcore. Hardcore is bands like Bad Brains and Black Flag. Emo a form of hardcore is Rites Of Spring and Sunny Day Real Estate.
svish chapter 24 . 1/12/2007
*waits for epilogue*
books4me chapter 24 . 1/9/2007
Nice. Thanks for finishing this anyway. :)
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »