Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
FEFE chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
*tear* that was so lovely FUFU. Can't wait for the next chapter IAN? lol

lubFEFE
Augustemerald813 chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
Hey, this is a great story! Love the humor- especially in the 2nd chapter (I think) where Tess is denying inviting the sheep over for tea. Lol very funny, pleas update soon!
written off as theatrical 1986 chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
“He was raised on emo,” says Ian, with a completely straight face. “Something Corporate attracts him like a magnet attracts iron filings.”

That was the highlight of my day. And if you think I'm a loser, go right ahead. I'm still laughing on the inside.

So I
goodbyexforever chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
Hmm. I think I like it. Savior Boy seems a bit obsessed with his sheep, but it's cool. Really. Update quickly, plleeasse.
Megliz716 chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
I'm glad you updated! That was great of Ian to save her again. I can't wait for the next update!
big bro chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
yea umm sis i think ur missin the rest of the story... but chap one was alrite and the end... well yea it was ok... i guess and yea u better be continuein the story otherwise id have to kill u or somethin terrible lol it was a good chap tho so dont take it badly love yaMike
big bro chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
hey sis yea i no i said id make my name wierd and all but o well so the prologue was a lil wierd but good u got my attention and made me interested to read the next chapter to find out wat happens and i think ull be a great writer one of these days love ya Mike
written off as theatrical 1986 chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
Wow...I loved that. That was so hilarious! Your title and summary totally brought me in. Great job on such a great hook-and for having the story to back it up.

Write more!

LE
Megliz716 chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
I like your story so far, it has plenty of potential. I can't wait for the next update!
FamousOneLiners chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
I think the first chapter is pretty good and I love your taste in music :)but the end was quite of confusingstupid suburbia, I could never survive in it.
SpaceCadet87 chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
the first chapter was fine. you just need to progress a bit more in the next chapters. so far so good.
SpaceCadet87 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
not bad for a first chpater, let's see where this is going.
The Killer Is Me chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Your summary convinced me to check it out. It sounded interesting. Good job with the first chapter and I can't wait to see what will happen later on. I'll be checking it out.
heart chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Good beginning. Something Corporate rocks. And for a weird coincidence I was listening to I Woke Up in a Car as I read that. It is one my most favoritable songs. Write on.
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56