Reviews for Chasing Mussolini
OoohLookACat chapter 24 . 1/7/2007
i was wondering what happened to you and it looks like you are definately alive and well.

congrats on the new chapter, uber cute.

can't wait for epilogue!

izzie
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 24 . 1/7/2007
wow 4 years! i only started reading at the begining of this year i think...anyway glad to have you back:D don't take too long for the epilogue please!
MoriMorte chapter 24 . 1/7/2007
YOU!

ARE.

SO.

AWSOME!

i wish u luck on your writing!

A Dark Rose
frackandbonechick chapter 24 . 1/7/2007
from chapter 23 to this one it feels kind of rushed, but thats ok because its still good! I can't wait to read the last chapter so please update soon

Cheers

Michelle
siham the archer chapter 24 . 1/7/2007
When I saw this chapter I got so excited and I wasn't disappointed!

At least you finish your stories, even if they do annoy you. I can't finish anything usually. So I commend you on your efforts (wonderful ones)

Can't wait to see the epilogue!
Kelly chapter 24 . 1/6/2007
As I said I would, here is my review after reaching thus far. Now, I'm not normally the kind of person who reviews (I'm annoying like that), unless the story really 'wows' me. Your story has thoroughly 'wowed' me and back.

You have such a great ability to capture emotion and put it in your story (I hope I'm not sounding corny or anything). I've been absolutely furious with Gemma pretty much the entire story, and I must admit, I even cried a little during Tessa's angst-ridden time (meaning that the back of my sleeve was kind of wet for a few chapters).

But yay! All is happy and shiny now! And I was grinning like an idiot (albeit a hopelessly romantic one) at the end.

I hope I'm not gushing too much! Um, all right, to add something more to this review than just crazy praise, I will say that you, uh, forgot to capitalize an 'i' in the first sentence *smiles* But don't worry about it, since your spelling has gotten a lot better through the succession of chapters. Is that good enough? Because I don't have anything else to constructively criticize.

That's all I have to say! How about another corny line? This will be a story I won't be forgetting anytime soon!
Kelly chapter 13 . 1/5/2007
I don't usually stop in the middle of a story to review, but I feel I must! Holy crap you're good at writing! So good, in fact, that I'M furious with Gemma. Who else here wants her to get some serious comeupance? Awesomeness! I'll review again later, once I get to the end!
guardian-of-the-seven-sins chapter 24 . 1/5/2007
like it! like it alot! cant wait for that epilogue!
Alenor chapter 24 . 1/3/2007
heya, this is a great chappie. i'm so glad he didn't leave her! i can't wait for the epilogue to see what happens Alenor.
That Girl You Love chapter 24 . 12/29/2006
Oh, gosh! My FP update emails are SO not working! It was just coincidence that I clicked on your story out of the blue and saw that you had updated!

No, not updated!

FINISHED!

*falls over*

Elle-belle, it was lovely. I know how you feel about starting a story when you're 15, and kind of just wanting it to be over. BELIEVE ME, I know how it feels. Lifestyles is winding down too. I think it'll end in two-ish chapters. *sigh* It's kind of sad, though.

Lovey, I think your next story should be about Pearls. *giggles* Whatever it turns out being, I know it will rock.

Love ya.
special chapter 24 . 12/26/2006
SWEETness!

Gah..still can't believe you updated. Hahaha.

Great chapter.

I feel fuzzy.

;)allie
square root chapter 24 . 12/25/2006
Somewhat abrupt, but cute all the same. I completely understand the feeling of having grown out of your story- and I congratulate you for finishing it anyway. I look forward to whatever else is coming.
vi chapter 24 . 12/25/2006
that. was. so. sweet! the ending was so...so...cute! i loved it! i stayed up till 4 am (conveniently ignoring the fact that i was supposed to be asleep by midnight -_-) finishing it!

Ian is awesome, he's my favorite character. the rest of them are all just kinda annoying, since they ditched Tess so fast.

anyways, great job! i'll be waiting for the epilogue!
lala chapter 24 . 12/24/2006
"One of the reasons it took me so long to update, is that the story is, quite frankly, starting to annoy me."

Haha. I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from. I'm glad you finished it though; you should always finish what you've started. :D
Otabee Mox chapter 24 . 12/23/2006
i loved the ending, i absolutely loved it :D
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »